Conditions of Use
Comment and Article Contributions
By submitting a Comment / Talking Points item / Fan Article to this website, you
agree to the following Conditions of Use:
- You accept that you are participating in a free and open forum in which
you take full personal responsibility for the contents of your contribution.
- You agree to provide your full name and valid e-mail address as part of your article
submission and/or the creation of your ToffeeWeb Membership account for the submission of comments and acknowledge that your IP address will be recorded.
- You acknowledge that you share with other contributors an equal right to
comment on anything Everton-related, without prejudice, provided you do it
respectfully and without abusing other contributors, the website, or its editors.
- You agree not to denigrate other website users or contributors, no matter how
much you may disagree with their freely expressed views and opinions.
- You accept that you post as an individual and do not represent a/the 'majority' or any other claimed subset of Evertonians. [With exceptions for representatives of recogonized fan groups or other organized entities.]
- You agree to only provide input to this site that is Everton-related or
has a pertinent bearing on issues relevant to Everton FC — past, present or
- You accept that other contributors are free, as you are, to comment on any
issue related to Everton Football Club, it's Board of Directors, Owners,
Manager, staff, employees and players.
- You agree not to question or impugn the Evertonian credentials of other
contributors or to denigrate their support of the Club. You also expressly agree not to call or imply that other contributors are or
should become Liverpool supporters or kopites. You recognise and respect the inherent diversity of the Everton community and avoid categorizng by age, location, match attendance or other inherently divisive criterion.
- You agree to compose your messages in mixed-case English (that means
capital letters in the right places), with no use of texting lingo.
- You acknowledge that your contribution may be edited for clarity or for content and have unsuitable content removed / deleted entirely at the discretion of the ToffeeWeb Editors whose decision is final regarding the publication of your contribution.
- You acknowledge that the application of the above terms and conditions is entirely at the ToffeeWeb Editors' discretion and may vary depending on a given topic of discussion or issue.
If you feel unable to abide by these conditions, or your
contribution deviates from these general guidelines, please reconsider your
Membership application or contribution or send it to the editors, for
Note that failure to adhere to these conditions may result in your ability to submit content to ToffeeWeb in future either restricted or blocked entirely.
Thanks for reading ToffeeWeb