Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Off and Running

Couldn't get there today but great stuff after just 10 mins by the sound of the EvertonTV commentary. Great football, played along the ground, in to Yakubu's feet... GOAL!!! Loving it!
Paul Hardcastle, Hoylake     Posted 03/11/2007 at 16:16:03

Comments

Simon Gemine
1   Posted 03/11/2007 at 17:54:52

Fuck me. Keeping tabs on the game via Sky Sports News. What a last 2 mins. Played well according to Tony Cottee. Left it late but 3 points in the bag. COYB!!!!
Allan Hobbs
2   Posted 03/11/2007 at 17:58:59

Had the comms on the official site, nearly fell off me chair!
Santosh Benjamin
3   Posted 03/11/2007 at 17:57:33

What a result..was following the game on Soccernet Gamecast and was just about to switch off the comp when i saw the 2nd goal come up which prompted me to run around my house screaming...only to get back to the comp and see that Vaughny had scored the 3rd...which made me run around and holler even more....left it late but guess thats what makes us Toffees so grateful....COYB
Allan Hobbs
4   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:04:11

4 wins on the trot too, albeit against fairly shabby opposition, thats the first time we’ve done that for 13 years!

We’re playing really well at the moment, squads looking strong, teams playing some good stuff, neat tidy football, creating chances aplenty - looking forward to Thursday now.
Pat Mustard
5   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:05:41

Likewise - I thought here we go again - can’t finish a team off. But what a finish.

Come on DM - get aggressive with the team selection - you’ve got a tiger by the tail here - let it go!!

It may cost us more in goals against but I think there’s enough fire power in this squad to kill off teams like Birmingham by the hour mark - then play out the last 30 minutes with some exhibition stuff - oh the memories.

There’ll be an extra pinta for the lady at number 43 tonight!!
vinod kumar
6   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:06:28

Nearly threw up on my sandwich! Just left my comp, seeing the result as 1-1 in Soccernet Gamecast at 90 min. Came back in two minutes thinking the game was over...and the rest was history!
Viv
7   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:10:26

YEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Dave McK
8   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:16:56

It’s a grand old team to play for,
It’s a grand old team to support,
And if you know your history,
It’s enough to make your heart go,
WOAH-OH-OH-OH!

Now come on Blackburn!!
jimmy hoffa
9   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:18:28

How is Phil Jagielka playing in Center Back? Will he be able to cope like Alan Stubbs can?
Pete Moore
10   Posted 03/11/2007 at 17:52:47

94th minute, on the radio in sunny Singapore, just about to type Super Lee Carsley....hang on, Super Jimmy Vaughan! Get in there, you beauty!! 3-1, win never in doubt!!!?!
Dan Parker
11   Posted 03/11/2007 at 17:56:18

Check and we're winning 1-0, check again and it's 1-1. The thoughts, here we go again, can't win a number of games in a row for Toffee spring to mind. 3-1!! Get in!
Trevor Thompson
12   Posted 03/11/2007 at 18:17:12

Yes! I know, I know it's only Brum and we shouldn't have made it so bloody hard on ourselves by scoring in the dying minutes but friggin hell am I happy! The football may be shit but we are showing more determination to win rather than settle for a draw... COYB! (until next week that is when I'll probably have a moan about the team again) ;)
James Elworthy
13   Posted 03/11/2007 at 20:42:31

James Vaughan is BACK, He and Yak upfront!!!!!