Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Super gooooal!!??

Sorry I was doing my bimonthly round trip to Lincoln & was unable to catch the game or highlights... Has anyone (besides EvertonTV ) got a link so I can see Timmy's goal? It's not been 'Tubed' yet :(
Wayne McNee, Wirral     Posted 12/11/2007 at 14:19:39

Comments

Chris Dawson
1   Posted 12/11/2007 at 15:32:43

Its quality all round
Ape Moran
2   Posted 12/11/2007 at 15:34:34

there you go fella
Graham Nolan
3   Posted 12/11/2007 at 15:38:19

www.footytube.com

Has all the Premiership goals
Michael Newton
4   Posted 12/11/2007 at 16:09:55

I am glad that we are now resorting to more groundwork and playing the ball to feet than the old hoofball. Also ironic the RS broke their deadlock against Fulham with a bit of the old hoofball which the fat Spanish Waiter accused us of doing all the time

"If God had meant us to play football in the sky, he’d have put grass up there." ? Brian Clough, 1991,
Jimmy Hoffa
5   Posted 12/11/2007 at 16:59:07

Been listening to the Arab commentary on TIm Cahill?s goal.

The commentator describe Tim Cahil?s goal as "misy mumkin, misy mumkin" which can simply be translated as "impossible, impossible".

I think Tim Cahil?s goal ranks the best in Everton?s history, second is Greame Sharpe against Liverpool at Anfield and third is Wayne Rooney vs Arsenal.

Brian Law
6   Posted 12/11/2007 at 17:25:41

I think the best in Everton?s history is debatable.

Surely the importance of the goal has got to contribute and whilst a draw at Chelsea is a great result, it?s hardly going to feature in our next ?A History of Everton? dvd.

I would agree with Sharp and fatheads goals being in our best goals list.

p.s. do you speak Arabic?

Colin Jones
7   Posted 12/11/2007 at 17:39:52

Best ever? Don’t act soft
Jimmy Hoffa
8   Posted 12/11/2007 at 17:47:42

Yea, I speak a bit Arabic. So i understood that part.

Anyways, i still stick to my ranking. In terms of importance, Tim?s goal cannot be denied. To have drawn away against a team that flatten the 3rd place Man City, is a MASSIVE RESULT and confidence building.

Sharpe?s goal is the best, although i ranked it second, that?s because it?s not as dramatic as that of Cahill. It was pretty straightforward chip but from afar.

In short, it?s a close race between Sharpe and Cahill for me.
Jimmy Hoffa
9   Posted 12/11/2007 at 17:58:44

To tell you the truth i still cannot believe my eyes that it was a goal.

Been watching a lot of everton goals throughout the years but this one really blew me away.

I am still in a state of shock abt and the whole daqy at the office kept watching it over and over again

Brian Law
10   Posted 12/11/2007 at 17:57:17

I?m not sure how Chelsea battering 3rd place city makes it that much more grander

City have been poor for years and are having a decent season this season so just because Chelsea battered them doesn?t make our result more important. It was Chelsea away full stop.

Sharp?s was a spectacular volley not a straightforward chip!
I think ranking Cahill?s goal as the best ever makes me think you?re more than a little bit excitable
Anto Doran
11   Posted 12/11/2007 at 18:16:04

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! wont get tired of watchin that one!

Cahill has just transformed us since he has come back from injury
Dave Roberts
12   Posted 12/11/2007 at 19:14:11

Cahill’s was a great goal, but the best I have ever seen was Alan Ball’s goal against Liverpool in the FA cup-tie at Goodison in 1967.

But then that’s only my opinion!
James Elworthy
13   Posted 12/11/2007 at 20:06:30

The best goal I ever saw at Goodison was by a fullback called Keith Newton in the early 70’s against WBA.
He hit a shot from about 10 yards into their half that rocketed into the top corner of the net. I always remember that goal.
The other one I remember was the Andy King derby winner in the late 70’s.
I always remember to the dodgy penalty that Bob Latchford scored for his 30th.
Allan Hobbs
14   Posted 12/11/2007 at 21:09:06

I’ve just been watching the highlights on footytube and I tell you what, Faddy’s the man! He played out of his skin in the few minutes leading up to, and for the goal - good lad. I used to slate him big time; he always looked as though he was running in deep mud, but lately the kids been on fire. I’m loving watching EFC at the moment. Long may it continue!
Brian Garside
15   Posted 12/11/2007 at 23:19:07

www.eurosport.com
See goals from.....................
Andy Callan
16   Posted 14/11/2007 at 12:20:26

Best ever goal; don?t be so daft. Every goal Kevin Sheedy scored was better than that......!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha.

Up the blues.