Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Unlimited Everton DVD's & thousands more for £4.99

I have just joined lovefilm.com and there are 39 EFC titles to be seen including FA Cups, UEFA drama and season reviews. Pretty good for £4.99! If you click on the link below I also get a free DVD so be nice (its almost christmas!!)

They've got every UK DVD available to rent, they deliver direct to your door and there are no late fees. Prices start at £3.99 but you can try it free for a month, no strings attached, by clicking on this link.
Amanda Huddleston, Liverpool     Posted 15/11/2007 at 13:30:43

Comments

Allan Hobbs
1   Posted 15/11/2007 at 14:42:36

I would just like to say thankyou to both Amanda and Toffeeweb for this as the more people that sign up, the bigger my Christmas bonus becomes. :))
Amanda Huddleston
2   Posted 15/11/2007 at 16:54:30

Your welcome!

When you search "everton" a DVD entitled ’liverpools best derby wins pops up first. I think a red has infiltrated lovefilm.

Mind you it is an old DVD!!

Dan Wragg
3   Posted 15/11/2007 at 16:59:38

You really shouldn?t post affliate links - you are earning over £15 per person that signs up!
Baloo Johnson
4   Posted 15/11/2007 at 17:34:39

Amanda, why don’t you just upload them to a Bit Torrent site so we can all enjoy your experience.
Mick Simpson
5   Posted 15/11/2007 at 17:45:34

Load of shite why not just go to pirate bay and download any film for free, even Everton matches have been uploaded
Amanda Huddleston
6   Posted 15/11/2007 at 17:49:01

Hey Dan

Wheres the £15 come in?!!

I get a free film for everyone that signs up - no cash involved!
Mark Hill
7   Posted 15/11/2007 at 20:04:56

FFS - I presume you lot have got nothing better to do than discuss which DVD to view this evening...??
I can assume then that there is no news in the last week or so to discuss, other then getting cheap fucking DVD’s from some site on the internet..??

get a grip i say....
Mark James
8   Posted 16/11/2007 at 11:16:28

Calm down Mark, sure there are other issues to discuss but why feel the need to rant on like you have? If discussion about an Everton DVD gets you so worked up then you are the one that needs to get a grip my friend.