Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Greetings from Germany!

Great time, great fans. You are welcome to Nürnberg every time. We stay to our team, as good as in bad times... Clubfreunde Puschendorf/Kirchfembach (official fan club).
Christian Seiler, Nürnberg     Posted 24/11/2007 at 04:33:26

Comments

Tom Hughes
1   Posted 24/11/2007 at 07:29:23

Christian,
I was over in Nuremberg for our match, and can only say we had a truly great day in a great city. Everywhere we went the locals were friendly and helpfull. It was a great atmosphere both in the city-centre and in the stadium. The home fans kept singing throughout the game and provided a great spectacle. I hope one day we are drawn against you again, and we can return the gesture. I hope your season improves, and that you get through the group stages.

All the best
Paul Davis
2   Posted 24/11/2007 at 09:23:13

It was a wonderful experience and made even better by the People of Nuremberg, the behavior of all fans was impeccable and the police was faultless. I was so proud to be a blue in Nuremberg, not any stupid anti German songs or salutes, not like when I was there for the England v Trinidad game when I was embarrassed. A big thank you to the Everton fans and the citizens of Nurnberg for making one of the most unforgettable days of my life. I will return to Bavaria for a holiday next year
Paul Simpson
3   Posted 24/11/2007 at 09:36:02

Christian
I went to Nuremberg and it was excellent, no complaints about Germany or the many German people who directed us in the right direction when slightly drunk. I cant thank the people of Nuremberg and other German cities were fans stayed prior to the game enough. I just hope we draw another German side in the next rounds. A big thank you to all the bar staff in the pubs around Nuremberg for there excellent attitude to the thousands of thirsty Evertonians, great stuff, happy days and memories I will take to the grave with me. Bring on Alkmaar now.
Ollie Michael
4   Posted 24/11/2007 at 11:01:28

Good luck getting through the group stages Christian. The Nuernberg fans were excellent and you deserve to qualify. See you in Manchester for the final?

Thanks for the message.
Gary Kelly
5   Posted 24/11/2007 at 16:24:11

I sincerely hope you qualify for the knockout stages christian,the nurnberg people are a credit to football.fantasic atmosphere,friendly and great beer.we are going back in spring to see a bundesliga game,and i hope we witness a 1fcn victory.i hope you manage to turn things around in the league.thanks for the message and please post again in the future to update us on all things 1fcn.
Stefan Tosev
6   Posted 24/11/2007 at 21:33:58

Danke Christian,

Es was wirklich unglaublich, hoffe Ihr seid auch dabei :)
Ste Riley
7   Posted 25/11/2007 at 16:34:57

Beautiful city great people beast of a time had by all oo n thanks for the boss (and in some windows there were some proper stunners) ladys of the night i got a hat trick on satuarday night woohooo!
Steve Lyth
8   Posted 26/11/2007 at 10:44:12

Thanks Christian, your fans and the people of the City are different class, I really hope we get to play you in Liverpool so we can return your hospitality
Dave Lawley