Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Game On Net

Lads, I have been ragged into work today so my cousin has copped for my ticket, but I always read about people streaming the game on net. Could anyone suggest a site I can stream the game from, I'm desperate to watch it, I hate missing games & I reckon it could be a good performance today.

Any suggestions would be appreciated lads & lasses
John Lloyd, Liverpool     Posted 24/11/2007 at 08:37:15

Comments

Thorgeir Finnsson
1   Posted 24/11/2007 at 15:24:22

John.

Check out www.myp2p.eu or www.livefooty.soctor-serv.com .. you need to install a program like TvAnts or Sopcast but it’s pretty easy.

Cheers.
Thorgeir Finnsson
2   Posted 24/11/2007 at 15:27:31

Oh and use Internet Explorer, not Mozilla or some other browser.. works best with IE.
Bill Goodall
3   Posted 24/11/2007 at 15:34:43

Come to australia and see every Everton game live. well nearly all, only missed one game this year on tv. best year so far. 2-0 and more to come!
Dave McK
4   Posted 24/11/2007 at 16:40:00

6-1..so far.. AJ.. get in!!!!!!!
Allan Hobbs
5   Posted 24/11/2007 at 16:40:58

I’ve been watching it on TvAnts Channel Live3 but the feed isn’t great; I managed to miss Cahill’s goal as a result!

6-1, get in AJ!!
Dave McK
6   Posted 24/11/2007 at 16:45:36

7-1!!!!!!!
Eddie Harrison
7   Posted 24/11/2007 at 16:53:11

If were not the first game, or at the very least second, to be shown on match of the day I will stop paying my TV licence
Jalil Noor
8   Posted 24/11/2007 at 05:43:17

anyone know if we have the sunderland game live on the net?
Ian Tunny
9   Posted 24/11/2007 at 17:13:14

I thought once Alan Irvine left it was all over for us. Ha Ha Ha what a joke!
I've been waiting for the day we would have a fully fit squad, I expected sooner or later we would demolish some one.
Gordon Blair
10   Posted 24/11/2007 at 19:47:18

Apparently, due to the quite phenomenal football on show today, the editors on MotD have succumbed... we?re going to get a full 45 seconds, and be on SECOND to last..

It is truly a great day.
Paul Lindley
11   Posted 24/11/2007 at 20:38:32

According to BBC teletext we are the 2nd game on MOTD - top performance today - GET THE FUCK IN!!!