Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Sir Alex on Clattenberg

Moyesy and Sir Alex Ferguson are becoming even closer friends after SAF's comments about being sent off by that RS ref: "Some referees don't like the truth. I just told him how bad I thought he was and he didn't like that."
Dave Keighton, Canada     Posted 25/11/2007 at 02:18:58

Comments

Dave Miley
1   Posted 25/11/2007 at 10:47:16

Because he?s upset United, Clattenberg will probably be disciplined now. As long as he doen?t ref another Everton game he can upset who hell he likes, the twat.
Steve Pendleton
2   Posted 25/11/2007 at 11:09:23

Hope this will now force the FA’s hand to reprimand the wanker. His decisions against us that day against the RS still gives me nightmares. Somehow I think I’ll be sleeping with a smile on my face for a while after those 7 magnificent goals!!!
Gavin Ramejkis
3   Posted 25/11/2007 at 11:24:11

If the twat does get disciplined now more than ever will it prove the not so hidden bias to protect the so called "big four" the FA stinks to high heaven.
Allan Hobbs
4   Posted 25/11/2007 at 12:42:35

Anyone notice the decisions of the officials in the Derby/Chelsea game?

Derby’s ’equalizer’ and the ’foul’ in the build up to Chelsea’s winner.....top quality refereeing and linesmanship that!
Mike Allison
5   Posted 25/11/2007 at 13:03:11

The ’equaliser’ was definitely onside but I really think the ref got that tackle right, it was an excellent, clean tackle. The lad Barnes was just surprised by it and went over awkwardly.
Declan Burke
6   Posted 25/11/2007 at 14:13:13

The ref also got the call on that twat Essien’s red card right. Should have got one for his tackle on Ossie a couple of weeks ago.