Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

EvertonTV help

With only one day until the Zenit game i have an Everton TV issue that I need help with.

Before anyone tells me to contact EFC TV support, I have... and they didn't reply.

When I select a clip on my PC the clip screen says 'delivering licence..' and nothing happens. I can't get it to work. Windows Media Player is up to date, etc.

It works fine on my Mac at work, but I can't watch it there.

Toffee techies, I reach out to you!
Jon  Berry, Bath     Posted 04/12/2007 at 16:34:18

Comments

Richard Jones
1   Posted 04/12/2007 at 18:43:28

Download a codec pack - should help (I think!)
Paul Jones
2   Posted 04/12/2007 at 18:42:45

Same here mate, I cant watch any highlights or interviews, for the ame reason as mentioned, have emailed EFCTV and had nowt back. However when the live UEFA games are on i have no problem connecting and watching them live.
David Barks
3   Posted 04/12/2007 at 18:50:51

If you are using Mozilla Firefox it will be very slow or not work at all. But using internet explorer always works fine for me.
Craig Kersey
4   Posted 04/12/2007 at 18:53:18

Try left clicking the "Download" button and after the "Delivering Licence" has finished on the left of the screen download the WMV file using the Download button (right click and then Save As). I’ve found this works okay if a bit slow given the highlights files are around 60mb but it is better than playing and having to worry about buffering etc.

Gary norman
5   Posted 04/12/2007 at 20:42:50

Mines not working as well,ive emailed them also,got no reply,ive phoned everton up to get everton tv telephone number.there isnt one,so the only helpfull solution i got was that on a match day there are people who work in everton park end reception that can help you,so see you all in there on sat
Robert Moore
6   Posted 04/12/2007 at 20:49:55

Reinstall Windows Media Player
Stefan Tosev
7   Posted 05/12/2007 at 00:20:37

Its from the WMP Jon, I have the same problem when using my girlfriend?s PC she has some older version. Dowlload some new version install it and you should be ok.
Andy Whittingham
8   Posted 05/12/2007 at 01:29:04

Buy a Mac for the home!
patty
9   Posted 05/12/2007 at 09:11:10

For those who can’t get to the game tonight - like myself living in Carmarthen cannot attend mid week games, it will be televised on ITV 4 - programme starts at 7 p.m. with kick-off 7.45 p.m.
Jon Berry
10   Posted 05/12/2007 at 09:20:07

Thanks all!
I ’ll work through your suggestions and hopefully i’ll get to watch the match.
I can’t get freeview where i live so the ITV4 option is out patty.
Patty Beesley
11   Posted 05/12/2007 at 11:42:56

Jon: Being a female and not very technically minded - is freeview the same as Skly? ITV4 can be viewed through a Sky Channel.

If you don?t have it perhaps a mate has and will let you view the match. Hope you get to see it.

Think it will be a toughie - Zenit are very skilful and I see Dick Advocaat has already started mind games by belittling us - good for him. He wants to put our backs up and make us fight - he will with remarks like that.

Sorry to see Tim Howard and Yobo can?t play but fingers crossed - it would be great to finish top of the group.
rob jones
12   Posted 05/12/2007 at 11:52:58

Thanks Patty I?d completely forgotten bout ITV 4, in answer to your question Sky isn?t the same as Freeview but it has all of Freeviews channel plus a lot lot more

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!