Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Go For It Davey

Could any Evertonian have doubted it? Did Davey want a personal hearing? I know more about this than I do about what bears do in the woods.

The FA wanted nothing of this because Moyes has right ? and evidence ? on his side. It took them 38 days to bring the charge, and only after whisky Alex got involved by telling Clattenburg what he thought of him.

You don't get a hearing to be found innocent, but Davey will do us proud without a doubt.
Keith  Glazzard, Fallowfield     Posted 06/12/2007 at 15:43:22

Comments

Ben Howard
1   Posted 06/12/2007 at 16:44:17

I agree Keith. I was chuffed when the fuckwit FA brought the charge as I knew Moyes would deny it and expose them for what they are - incompetent fools. I’m sure he’ll get fined but the exposure from this certainly doesn’t make Davey look foolish as every neutral fan (and admittedly my RS friends were gallant enough to agree too) saw it for the farce it was. We need to stand up for ourselves more, whatever the repercussions.
Peter Roberts
2   Posted 06/12/2007 at 18:05:07

One thing David is is he?s shrewd. He?s taunted the FA directly after the Clottenburg disaster and it?s taken them 6 weeks to finally bring a charge against him.

Don?t be surprised to see Taggart and Moyes go hand in hand and show up the incompetency of the FA and their dire choice of refereeing.
Gavin Ramejkis
3   Posted 06/12/2007 at 18:49:43

All he needs to take is copies of every terrestrial and satellite station report on the game, every national paper report and ask why everyone but those bastards can’t see the obvious that twat Calletnburk is bent
mickblue
4   Posted 06/12/2007 at 19:04:41

No oubt there will be a cover-up, but apparently John Barnwell from the Managers Association heard what went on between Davey and Clutterbuck. Wonder if he will give evidence in support of Davey ?
Dave Wilson
5   Posted 06/12/2007 at 19:35:40

Mick Mac

Ssorry mate seems fair to me
Mick Mac
6   Posted 06/12/2007 at 19:42:36

not a problem mate. your opinion. Dont agree with of course but cheers
blue wool
7   Posted 06/12/2007 at 19:54:03

Hey Mick Mac
Perhaps if you repented for being a yes voter they might let you back in. Dont forget if you want to get on agree with people with influence
pmsl
Terry Smith
8   Posted 06/12/2007 at 20:07:14

The editorsa of this site have "animal farm" syndrome

They show signs of the very thing they have a go at within the club

Be carefull they may grass you up if you post in work time
Declan Brown
9   Posted 06/12/2007 at 20:51:36

Gavin and Mickblue, very well put lads. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to see Brian Barwick get the "Moyes Glare" from the very start.

He has all the evidence he needs and i suspect neutral fans / clubs will be watching for what the outcome is, the statements released afterwards etc etc. I’m desperate to know what was said between him and Clattenburg.

I’ve had my beef with Moyes in the past (tactics, team selection) but the one thing i like about him, is when things like this occur, he’s brilliant when he gets going, i;m glad he’s fighting our corner. There’s no better man to have in this case than Moyes.

His response to the Derby and Dick Advocaat last night shows what a man he is in these situations, he’s got class that Advocatt / Benitez can only dream of.

Sir Alex’s help would be nice but i think Moyes will be a formidable enough opponent for the FA on his own. He has nothing to lose and loads of respect to gain from other supporters and clubs.

If it gets whitewashed Davey should tell us what was said between him and Clattenburg.
Roy Coyne
10   Posted 06/12/2007 at 22:53:20

First I hope Moyes tells them straight the ref was a fucking cheat. And second, Terry, if you think the editors on this site grassed Doddy or indeed you have proof, share it with the rest of us instead of making cheap cracks
James Elworthy
11   Posted 07/12/2007 at 10:49:56

Whether your a player for a Sunday alehouse team or a manager or player in the Premier League when you appear before the FA you only get one verdict. GUILTY.
The old men in Black Blazers who sit on those committees are usually the sole living survivors from World War I left in the country, it is a kangaroo court they do not listen to reason or argument, the referee is always right irrespective of who he is or what he did.
Surely it is about time these hearings where adjudicated by independent legal people who do not employ the referees in the first place who can take an unbiased view at proceedings.
A referree literally can get away with murder on a football field, what do they say refs are people who commit robbery and then get a police escort from the stadium afterwards.
John Lloyd
12   Posted 07/12/2007 at 14:25:37

James Elworthy I’m in your fucking fan club today, your spot on again mate!!

I’ve been infront of county FA panels myself (Once was deserved, the other was ridiculous) the referee’s and the people who run the FA have never played football that is whay they find it hard to see fouls the way we do, they also have that schoolteacher/schoolby mentality of talking down to you & waving you away with overly camp gestures and getting out yellow cards (which are fully backed by superiors) when you attempt to talk to them without using swearwords or insults!!!

We are grown men, as are the proffesionals that play the game & if referee’s spoke to you like men & explained what they had given decisions for then you would find a mistakes would be forgiven more & people would have more respect for them.
Keith Glazzard
13   Posted 07/12/2007 at 19:45:50

I knew that you would all agree with my posting at the top there.

Something you have reminded me about - yes, we pay the players wages, and we complain about that when we want to.

But, one way or another, we pay the referees’ wages too. The FA wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for us. And we pay too much for the service we get.