Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

The Fat Spanish Waiter!!!

Having watched the post match comments of that Fat Spaniard last evening, I have been provoked to vent my feelings towards that despicable man.

I may be going over old ground and simply regaling comments and themes that others have no doubt posted in the past, but his attitude and thoughts verge of the ridiculous. In many ways, you can view his "Small Club" remarks as simple rivalry between two city clubs. An easy way to get under the skin of the opposition, and whilst his

words were pathetic, I for one let them go over my head.

However, following the Freak's Chuck Norris impression last night against Mikel (who I also believe to be a dirty, over-rated bastard for the record), I was utterly flabbergasted by the comments of Benitez after the incident.

"It seems some people can tackle and some people are not allowed to tackle".

Bollocks!!! Mikel simply hassled and harried Crouch and he didn't like it. His reaction was petulant and he fully deserved his straight red and in my eyes a possible 5 game ban. Yet his wanker of a manager is too ungracious to commend a referee on what was a perfectly correct decision, instead taking the easy option of berating an official for not picking up on the fact that his player was "kicked twice".

The Red Shite have constantly accused Alex Ferguson of bias and of his controversial remarks in newspapers and interviews. Wenger, it seems, falls asleep everytime there is a contentious decision involving an Arsenal player (although even he agreed the referee had no choice but to send Denilson off at the Rovers on Tuesday). But this horrible Spanish man is beginning to eclipse them all and will once again establish those gobshites across the Park as the most hypocritical people in all the land.
Nick Coyne, Liverpool     Posted 20/12/2007 at 09:06:14

Comments

Colm
Wow! Nice rant and not even one mention of Dirk Kuijt's lunge at Phil Neville in the last Mersey Derby!
Dave Lynch
1   Posted 20/12/2007 at 14:09:32

Did you see him on the touchline ranting at his team ?
Lip reading is not my strong point, but it looked to me like he was saying.
CARRAH ! CARRAH ! Table 6 ! Table 6 !
They have tha Calamari. No ?
Man hasn’t got a clue about footy.
joe mcparland
2   Posted 20/12/2007 at 16:35:19

Great piece Nick, almost the same as the comment which i posted last night which has been mysteriously removed today with no explanation.
David Cornmell
3   Posted 20/12/2007 at 18:03:04

Caught highlights of the "challenge" last night. A premeditated cheap shot no doubt; a two footed dive at the unprotected achilles. Crouch is lucky he’s as crap at cheap shots as he is at heading a ball, because somehow he did no serious damage.

I’ve slagged off Moyes plenty of times before, but there’s no way he’d try to defend the indefensible. Anyone with the power of sight could see it was a fucken daft challenge, worthy of an early shower and a couple of games holiday. It’s a credit to Moyes that he wouldn’t try to defend that sort of bullshit - his comments, I imagine, if Phil Neville was guilty of the same would be along the lines of "He saw the red mist, and he had to go. I’m unhappy at the lack of professionalism shown, that moment of madness is going to cost us Phil for the next three games and rightfully so".
Rafa the Gaffer is a truly terrific football manager - witness the success with Valencia and the shower of shite across the park as proof. But there’s a time to go into bat for your players and a time to say "Crouchy fucken lost it, he deserved an early bath". There aren’t many neutrals - or even RS fans - who didn’t cringe after his attempt to justify the unjustifiable. Just reinforces what we already know - Kopites are gobshites.
Paul Hardcastle
4   Posted 20/12/2007 at 19:33:00

What the fuck is this shite doing on an Everton website. Whatever happened to not giving a shit about them? This preoccupation some Evertonians have with Liverpool just astounds me. Can’t we please just eliminate this sort of thing?
Dave Roberts
5   Posted 20/12/2007 at 19:33:20

I agree that the Fat Bastard is not worth breathing space......BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS AN EVERTON WEBSITE?
(I do agree with the sentiment though!)