Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

2008 Everton calendar

So I woke up this morning and went for my first present knowing exactly what it was by the shape and the consistency of my Mum getting me one for the last 25years plus. The new 2008 Everton Calendar. P> Great cover, Ossy jumping clenched fist after scoring with AJ and Anichebe running to congratulate him. I turned to the back to have a look at the players for each month and there, in the biggest pic is fuckin' Gravesen! I look at the months and to my horror, no Carsley! WTF!!

Arguably our best, most consistent, player/midfielder for the last 3/4 seasons, a future Everton legend and he's not on there - to be replaced with a tired, fat, lazy Dane who's only here on loan! Sort it out Everton, that's really pissed on my Turkey!!
Graham Eaves, London     Posted 25/12/2007 at 11:19:14

Comments

Jimmy Mac
1   Posted 25/12/2007 at 14:52:11

I only bought mine cos of Tommy Grav
Jeremy B
2   Posted 25/12/2007 at 16:17:54

Maybe you got the 2009 calendar by mistake?
David Barks
3   Posted 26/12/2007 at 04:37:23

Oh grow up please.
Mark Evenden
4   Posted 26/12/2007 at 09:25:59

I got one from my daughter, Tommy is March I think and has green boots on with Celtic FC on them....!

Mike Kennedy
5   Posted 26/12/2007 at 10:02:16

I didn?t get one this year for the first time in living memory and I didn?t know how much I appreciated that piece of tat until now.
Matthew Lovekin
6   Posted 26/12/2007 at 12:14:38

Whilst on the subject, does anyone still have the 1995 calendar and want to sell it? It’s the only everton calendar from the last 20 years that I haven’t got.

Perhaps I shouldn’t get one this year as 1995 was the only year we won something over the last 20 years. Worth a try?
Keith Glazzard
7   Posted 26/12/2007 at 15:31:47

So its not just Real Madrid who get the two of them mixed up?
Brendan McLaughlin
8   Posted 26/12/2007 at 22:17:29

Great post Graham. My wife has always slagged me of because of the amount of time I spend on Toffeeweb. But when I showed her your post she admitted that there are still some sadder bastards than me. Hope you had a good one and next year ask for a "Girls Aloud" calendar.