Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Shall I Turn Up?

Coming up to Liverpool for a wedding on 1 March, I was disappointed to see I would be denied a chance to see the Portsmouth game. Spirits were raised last week when I saw on the EFC website that the game had been moved to the Sunday at 1600 and that tickets would be on sale from today 11 February. I duly rang the number only to be told that the game is in fact being played on the Saturday. Checked the website again and it still shows a Sunday kick off! What sort of administration is that and can someone, anyone please tell me when the match is actually being played?
Tony Waring, Frogmore, Devon     Posted 11/02/2008 at 10:17:56

Comments

Jay Campbell
1   Posted 11/02/2008 at 14:13:08

Contact Keith "I couldn’t even sort the mighty Aberdeen Finances out" Wyness.

Jonny Roberts
2   Posted 11/02/2008 at 14:24:17

Says on Sky Sports that the Everton - Pompey game is on live from 3.30pm on Sunday 2nd March

Hope this helps you dude
Daniel Ford
3   Posted 11/02/2008 at 14:30:16

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE
EVERTON v PORTSMOUTH
GOODISON PARK
Sunday 2nd March 2008
KICK OFF 16:00

this is off everton ticketing section of their website, hope this helps
Paul OHanlon
4   Posted 11/02/2008 at 15:20:09

Moral of the story is...

Don’t listen to what the dicks who work on the phones at Everton say!
Karl Masters
5   Posted 11/02/2008 at 18:41:09

Yet another farce in the Everton Ticket Office. They really can’t do enough to stop us attending the matches can they?! :)
dominic whey
6   Posted 11/02/2008 at 20:08:42

Especially the fat Spanish one who is a redshite, her fat twat of a husband is apparently a waiter. They are fucking shite.
Peter Hall
7   Posted 11/02/2008 at 22:17:12

c’mon dominic, say what you mean, stop being so polite.
Steve Jones
8   Posted 11/02/2008 at 22:21:33

Like many people have in the past I have been effected by the change in kick off - I have travel booked sunday evening for business which I cant change, so me and my to boys who have season tickets cant go.

Evertom dont have the facility to refund or take games off the season tickets , so I have lost about 80 quid , and more importantly will miss the game due to the change.
i bet lots of people lose out due the TV changes and Everton couldnt give a toss - tough luck for having a season ticket!.

Its definitely sunday.
roy coyne
9   Posted 11/02/2008 at 23:15:36

Steve for gods sake man,any one would think fans count .Just pay your money and be shit on like the rest of us’
stu jonno
10   Posted 12/02/2008 at 00:48:23

bit extreme roy is that known as scat?
Andy Callan
11   Posted 12/02/2008 at 14:36:15

EVERYTHING that Everton FC does in the way of administration is a complete farce; always has been.

From the Bellfield open day fiasco in ’85 to this cock up Mr Waring mentions.

Shambles.