Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Have you guys seen the scores from today?

Liverpool 1 - 2 Barnsley....

AAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha!!!!!
Viv Sharma, Northampton     Posted 16/02/2008 at 17:13:47

Comments

Keith Glazzard
1   Posted 16/02/2008 at 16:59:16

I know its got nothing to do with us and we should be talking about our own business, but we could look at how other clubs to be better informed about good management.

I noticed that Rafael Benitez was quoted this morning as saying that cup victories - FA and CL - would make "the money situation better". Apparently £30m annual interest repayments will impact on their transfer budget.

Like Mystic Meg, he went on to say "A lot of PL teams have struggled in the FA Cup this season... ". I have always admired Barnsley (I think) so let us applaud these plucky Tykes for their spirited performance.

And forza Internazionale come Tuesday.

Steve Ferns
2   Posted 16/02/2008 at 17:54:07

It appears that Liverpool are really in big trouble ...

Hopefully not too much that they get rid of the Spanish joker and make a proper managerial appointment like O?Neil.
Gavin Ramejkis
3   Posted 16/02/2008 at 18:01:53

"There’s only one Manuel, one Manuel" (Fawlty Towers not Fernandes), cant wait to hear how this was the Americans’ fault later ha ha ha

Arsenal getting pumped three nil already and its not even half time!
Rish Atcha
4   Posted 16/02/2008 at 18:03:17

Hahahahahaahahahahaha............ With results like this, I think Everton supporters should be outside Anfield with "KEEP BENITEZ" signs :D

Also I?m laughing at the fact that I received a shitload of text messages the day we lost to Oldham ? What goes around...
Bren Thorstveslt
5   Posted 16/02/2008 at 17:59:26

The last time we started gloating ... we were 4th in the league, they had lost to Burnley in the Cup ? they were scraping through the Champions League rounds ... sound familiar? Let?s hope history doesn?t repeat itself.
Brian Williams
6   Posted 16/02/2008 at 18:16:36

This is "Toffeeweb".......it’s about Everton!!!
Michael Kenrick
7   Posted 16/02/2008 at 18:31:24

Brian, normally that is our policy but, since there is no game for us this weekend, and considering the absolute pleasure that scoreline brings to every Evertonian (surely?), this thread is hereby dedictated as open season on those ?loveable reds?... Enjoy!
Jay Harris
8   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:04:32

Cmon lads we cant laugh at them after Oldham?

On the other hand we can HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!!!!!!

Long live the other small (massively in debt) Club and its small minded manager!!
Dan Parker
9   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:11:04

I didn’t post to the mailbag because you’re usually derided for talking about the red hoarde but absolute quality.

I turned on with 10 mins to go, thought ’aye up, something could happen here’. Delierium and laughter ring out through my apartment shortly before leaving a voicemal to my kopite Brother!
Dan Parker
10   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:13:02

Oh and with this sub-prime mortgage mess and pockets tightening, hopefully it’s Elland Road Mark II!!
Mick Mac
11   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:17:39

The winner right in front of the Kop, fucking priceless! And the phone-ins are even better entertainment. "You got me singing the blues when Everton win and Liverpool lose"

Going to town now... might catch some nordics or paddies grabbing a bag of chips on their way home, another wasted journey from Oslo and Dublin for you boys then!

Jimmy Crack
12   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:21:38

I notice no mention of Anderson da Silva being in the Barnsley squad....

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?????
James Byrne
13   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:10:32

It couldn’t happen to a better club or manager.

I almost pissed myself when I heard the score; the red shite are turning out to be the laughing stock of English (if not world) football.

I just look forward to them going out the CL & slipping down the Premiership in massive debt; who knows, they may not even exist in a couple of seasons the way they are going on.

I remember sitting in the Park End during the Derby and reading one of their banners, it read: One City One Club.

It may just come true, there could be a football god out there?
Martin Cutler
14   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:26:23

BRILLIANT RESULT!!!
Just watched the game on the fox channel over here in the States.....I can honestly say Barnsley fully deserved their win, fantastic effort by them....their defender (appropriately named Hassell) played a blinder especially in the second half...yes the RS came close on a number of occasions, the goalie they loaned from ’Boro (I think) definitely kept them in the game too but that said it was hard to tell which team was the Premiership team!!!
The RS’s finishing was abysmal.....and Gerrard brought on "to save the game" was, basically, crap.
Alexander Marsh
15   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:27:43

Good post Jim, I didn’t even realize that da Silva was involved...does anybody know how he played??
Robert Jones
16   Posted 16/02/2008 at 19:54:05

Al - I think his rating was something like 7/10

My neighbour complained for excessive noise after they scored LOMao it was worth it though
Andy MacFarlane
17   Posted 16/02/2008 at 20:01:39

OK. I have a confession to make. I was going to log into a Redshite website and make a snide comment (see below) BUT, I couldn?t actualy FIND any website that is the Shite equivalent of ToffeeWeb to post anything on!

Now, I am not in agreement with many of the posts on this site, and I have stated my opinions, but, Hey Guys...we really are a TRUE Fans based website here. DISAGREEMENTS AND ALL. Got a bit of a lump in my throat...!!!

So, what I was about to post on a target Shite site was.. "They don?t care about Rafa.. they don?t care about us.. PLEASE keep going.. your gonna go BUST". (Sorry, is that a bit chlidish?)

Keith Glazzard
18   Posted 16/02/2008 at 20:14:31

Andy - a few months back I wanted to to find out something about Bill Shankley. I had to visit their sites and I found the same as you. Totally blinkered, living with lies, self-deluding. And, of course, arrogant. These things all fit together.
John Ferguson
19   Posted 16/02/2008 at 20:45:32

Winston Churchill, Maggie Thatcher, Clement Attlee, Dale Winton, Stevie G La..... you boy’s took one hell of a beating....Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Colin Malone
20   Posted 16/02/2008 at 20:50:57

IN RAFA WE TRUST. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Michael Hunt
21   Posted 16/02/2008 at 20:59:46

Roll on 30th March!.......
Jay Harris
22   Posted 16/02/2008 at 21:01:22

Couple of guys asked about Anderson Da Silva. He basically played reasonably well and had a good shot on target from about 30 yards but was susbstituted after about 60 mins for a forward (Kamara I think).

But one point defo worth mentioning is about 30 secs before they scored the winner (in injury time) they had a stonewall penalty denied. But for once the 12 men on the RS came unstuck as Barnsley's captain went through the lot of them and stuck it in the net.

Stevie -G la was awful when he came on for the last 15. Rafa must do the best half time motivation talks in the business - to the opposition!!
Phil Bellis
23   Posted 16/02/2008 at 21:08:09

I had hoped their pact with the Devil was fulfilled with the Istanbul game. Maybe now we’re seeing the first paybacks due to Beezlebub.
I pray there are a lot more repayments to come to make up their fiendish luck and the likes of Clive Thomas, Handball Hansen, Poll et al..
Wish I lived in Dorset so I could wind the bastards up in the pubs tonight
Paul Cullen
24   Posted 16/02/2008 at 18:47:37

Well done, Agent Da Silva ? mission accomplished! Also, well done Agent Benitez ? almost there !
Tommy Gibbons
25   Posted 16/02/2008 at 21:33:28

I know most of them are wankers but did you see the reaction in the Sky Sports studio when the ball flew in!!
Haaa Haaaaaaaa!!!
David Moore
26   Posted 16/02/2008 at 21:57:37

We have to picket!!

MUST KEEP RAFA
MUST KEEP RAFA
MUST KEEP RAFA

Also has anyone checked if there are any waitering positions available because I think we have a candidate.
Dan Parker
27   Posted 16/02/2008 at 21:58:28

I hope they don’t sack Rafa, I really don’t. He’s doing a smashing job!
Keith Glazzard
28   Posted 16/02/2008 at 21:59:01

I normally wouldn’t bother with MotD if we ’re not involved, but I want to see how a ref can ignore a penalty. And it wasn’t Carragher handling this time, just a straight foul. But he couldn’t disallow a goal from the edge of the area with most of the shite defending. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

And can anyone do ’Benitez Must Stay’ in Arabic? I think we’re going to need the banners up on the streets soonish.
Dick Fearon
29   Posted 16/02/2008 at 22:19:57

Dammit! I never allow myself to publicly gloat over anothers demise. Just for once perhaps a little chuckle won’t be noticed.
Mike Hughes
30   Posted 16/02/2008 at 23:05:58

I was driving through Neston when Barnsley got the winner. I was so happy I opened the windows of the car and screamed out for a good couple of minutes. I then had the added bonus of the Radio Merseyside phone-in with suicidal reds really adding to the spring-like joy of a beautiful day. Mind you, they have to stick with Rafa. Then again, it’s Inter coming up and if the worst comes to the worst for the Spanish waiter then I recommend Steve McClaren for the job. He’s almost as odious as the RS fans. I finished my drive home with the Royal Blue Jersey song on the stereo from my "22 Goodison Classics" CD. A beautiful day.
Paul Rigby
31   Posted 16/02/2008 at 23:19:34

For Keith Glazzard:

It wasn?t this you were looking for, by any chance?

?I might add that I count Everton among the clubs who have welcomed me over the last few seasons. I have been received more warmly by Everton than I have by Liverpool. It is scandalous and outrageous that I should have to write these things about the club I helped build into what it is today.?

James Corbett. [b]Everton: The School of Science (London: Macmillan, 2003), p.200, citing Shankly's 1976 autobiography, Shankly by Shankly (London: Mayflower, 1976), p.150.

No? Oh well, enjoy anyway!
Mike Hughes
32   Posted 16/02/2008 at 23:20:26

By the way, the EFC connections to the Barnsley result just added to the joy. They’ve been training on EFC facilities this week. They have an ex-Blue in Da Silva. Their manager is DM’s mate. Their goalscorer was called Howard (as in Kendall and Tim). I know it’s sad but I just love every time the RS come a cropper. Lovely jubbly.
Roy Coyne
33   Posted 16/02/2008 at 23:42:29

I think we should organise a protest march for Rafa to stay ,
Rob Hollis
34   Posted 16/02/2008 at 23:49:13

This is an Everton website and the childish comments regarding the demise of our great neighbours.....ARE BRILLIANT!

What a result and it could not happen to a more disrespectul scumbag of a manager.

Fantastic!
Charles Mills
35   Posted 16/02/2008 at 23:54:55

Paul Rigby.
A good and accurate quotation over the way Liverpool treated Shankly after he left. I got to know him and he was immensely grateful to Everton for the way he was welcomed at Bellefield in his retirement.
I have had a season ticket for 51 years now and I know it is childish but did I rejoice today. They have got it coming to them in March. Since Roy Vernon’s disallowed goal in the 1962 Derby they have had every decision go for them. Our luck will change.
By the way, James Corbett is my nephew and a week ago his wife gave birth to to one of he next generation of Evertonians - Joshua Charles.
Sean Loftus
36   Posted 17/02/2008 at 00:23:18

I wonder if they still blame it on the Americans? HAHA
Ste Birkett
37   Posted 17/02/2008 at 00:37:17

There’s a lot of criticism of the fat controller on here but you can’t argue with the tiger prawns he serves at La Tasca. At least he’s canny enough to have a back up income from the restaurant when he gets the Yankee boot up his arse.
Vasco Teixeira
38   Posted 17/02/2008 at 00:49:55

Ain’t life beautiful!!!!
Keep RAFA
Keep RAFA
He’s a magnificient manager...
Oh I LOVE EVERTON FC
Santosh Benjamin
39   Posted 17/02/2008 at 00:56:22

Its not our business to worry about what happens to the RS in the FA cup.....yeah right!!!

I'm thrilled that they have been knocked out of this cup and hope that Inter can do the needful and boot them out of the CL next. Hope they keep Rafa coz he is better for us than he is for them.

Rafa and the Reds got beaten at the end.
Sure the RS fans are going round the bend
Oh what sorrow,oh what shame
Rafa and his lads lost the game
Across the park,we smile and say
Thanks Barnsley for making our day
I'm sure these are the kind of losses
That would please the Yankee bosses
The Arabs may then get cold feet
After they hear about the defeat
No Clattenberg to help the shite
So they tasted defeat tonight
Neil Farrell
40   Posted 17/02/2008 at 03:58:52

Who's the Little Club now! ! ! !

HA HA HA HA HA
Lee Heath
41   Posted 17/02/2008 at 04:36:45

Roy ? that would mean wearing scum tops!!!!!
Paul Maguire
42   Posted 17/02/2008 at 06:43:41

Schadenfreude can be so satisfying especially when its the RS that’s on the receiving end. Particularly that devious little waiter!! Has he still got a job?
Norman Merrill
43   Posted 17/02/2008 at 06:48:07

Anybody know when the next anti-American march is taking place? Will it be before or after Inter visit Tuesday?
James Byrne
44   Posted 17/02/2008 at 08:41:29

It’s the next day and I’m still pissing myself!

Shower of shite across the park; just fuck off to Dubai?
Kathleen Jones
45   Posted 17/02/2008 at 09:16:57

Cant wait to see how the Echo puts a positive spin on this result.
Brian Hill
46   Posted 17/02/2008 at 09:31:18

When Barnsley equalised the bookies were still offering 16-1 against them winning. I had a bit of that, thanks very much. Double joy.
Darrel Pugh
47   Posted 17/02/2008 at 10:09:09

Anyone who says that Liverpool as club have nothing to do with Everton live in dream world, they have everything to do with us. Currently we are seen as the 2nd club of the city in every capacity, we all want to change this. Two things will allow this to happen we get better as a team while as a club they get worse. I want Everton to be better than Man U, Arsenal, Madrid, Milan ? all of them. First of all we need to be better than Liverpool, the better we do the worse they do, the more likely it will happen. The idiots who run Sky, who write articles, who produce programmes about the city can only ignore facts for certain length of time. Priority for this season??? Be better than them; finish 4th. One large step taken...
Tony Williams
48   Posted 17/02/2008 at 10:08:33

The funniest part about the score was Le Tissier screaming his head off and the camera pans to a dejected Phil Thompson, pure comedy gold and then Stelling going on a rant.

Sky Tv ? £40 a month
Thompson's face and Stelling.s rant ? Priceless
Ajamu Mutumwa
49   Posted 17/02/2008 at 10:21:25

Just to let every red now that I am available for any picket you care to muster to keep Rafa in his job.

While I think we will get 4th place on our own, Rafa and his little club makes it so much easier.

I actually fear Aston Villa as our main rivals this season as the mejah have maintained more of a "blackout" of them than us.
Keep Rafa
Keep Rafa
Keep Rafa
Lee Smith
50   Posted 17/02/2008 at 11:30:34

enjoy
Mick Simo
51   Posted 17/02/2008 at 12:12:28

I am reserving my judgement for Friday, hopefully Inter take a decent result back to Italy and we have safely negotiated Brann and then the fun can start.
Mike Oliver
52   Posted 17/02/2008 at 12:14:27

KRIOC

Keep Rafa In Our City!!
Kjetil Vormestrand
53   Posted 17/02/2008 at 13:03:07

I could watch this clip all day long...
Robert Carney
54   Posted 17/02/2008 at 13:06:15

A mate of mine was on the Kop yesterday, it was a joy to listen to him. The bickering and shouting amongst the RS fans over who to blame, the yanks or Benitez.

Benitez , the best manager since Souness.
Dawn Harris
55   Posted 17/02/2008 at 13:12:54

Did anyone read fat Rafa?s comments after the game about if they create as many chances against Inter they will win. What planet is he on, they were playing Barnsley for Christs? sake. Any Premier League side should be able to make chances against lower division opponents. He didn?t even have the good grace to wish Barnsley good luck after the game. It shows everyone what a truely classless excuse for a manager he really is.
Gez Wendlethorpe
56   Posted 17/02/2008 at 13:51:26

Fuck me I?m still hung over from celebrating the red shite! Fuckin spanish waiter - dont ya just love him!
James Martin
57   Posted 17/02/2008 at 14:47:43

Brilliant! Brilliant!! Brilliant!!!
Great posts lads, love you all, love Rafa

Oh Rafa stay, Don’t go away.
Rafa please stay, you take our breath away.

Big welcome to the big blue world for
Master Joshua Charles Corbett.
Brian Noble
58   Posted 17/02/2008 at 15:08:06

I allowed myself a wry smile but then realised the buggers at least got to the fith round whereas.......
And what league are bloody Oldham in? But perhaps unlike us this result will tip the arrogant twats right over the top. It’s not their manager and players to blame, you know, it’s those bleeding Yanks! How their fans deceive themselves!
Tommy Jones
59   Posted 17/02/2008 at 16:02:21

Be nice to go the derby and take a load of them little American flags, remember them Tesco bags with the baloons in and they never fucking worked, yeah few thousand yank flags should please the gobshites
Trevor Powell
60   Posted 17/02/2008 at 18:10:09

The Red Shite must be a gulible lot if they think the Dubai connection are going to be any better than the Yanks. Like United, they have sold their souls to the next big bank roll. We may get fed up with Kenwright but at least he watches every week and is a real club supporter. One day, the football bubble will burst and the soul-less money grabbing clubs will be sold for scrap and asset stripped. All these foriegners want is an investment and when it?s time they want out and want their pound (or should I say ton) of flesh. We saw that with Johnson.... but the Red Shite are getting into bed with real hard noses...

Seve them right for selling thier birthright...
Jimmy Changa
61   Posted 17/02/2008 at 18:16:53

This whole topic of conversation is embarrassing.

Now I know why we get called "bitter blues" - I?d rather wait until the end of the season and rip the piss next year than be left with egg on my face. Bit of perspective, eh lads?
Tony Williams
62   Posted 17/02/2008 at 18:23:46

Perspective on what Jimmy?

This is a light hearted thread where we can have a laugh at the unfortunate goings on at Anfield.

I know we should be better than our Red Brethren but do you think that their forums were not full of posts like this after our embarrassing Oldham defeat? Yet do they get called Bitter Reds?
David OBrien
63   Posted 17/02/2008 at 18:36:46

That’s what you expect from a ’small’ club eh Rafa?
Mike Hughes
64   Posted 17/02/2008 at 18:32:38

Tommy Jones - that’s a great idea re: the American flags. We should coordinate this via ToffeeWeb. Those ones you suspend from car windows would look great driving through the city. Perhaps half EFC / half American just to make the point clear to those half-wits.
Jimmy Changa
65   Posted 17/02/2008 at 19:04:58

Tony Williams -

Perspective on the fact that laughing at the red men will neither get us points nor guarantee that we will finish above them / do better than them this season.

They have been going through a terrible patch - which of course is good for us to capitalise, and yet we?re not exactly 12 points clear of them with 3 games to go, are we?

We ARE better than the red fans who insist on belittling us at every opportunity ? but how on Earth can we laugh at their misfortune and then bemoan them doing the same?

Perhaps hypocritical would have been a better description. Let them make fun of us and then run the risk of having egg on their face at the end of the season, not the other way around.
Sean Condon
66   Posted 17/02/2008 at 19:03:51

Best Thread Ever.
Boy that RS back four is fucking garbage, eh?
Carragher (as well as Terry) are two of the most overrated players in the Prem. Grossly overrated)
I used to really despise the fat waiter. His defensive arrogance, lack of respect for the opposition etc.....but not anymore!
Couldn?t possibly think of a better suited candidate to run those fuckers right into the ground. Long live Rafa the Tit!
Jonathan Wells
67   Posted 17/02/2008 at 20:04:50

Sign the save Rafa petition here:

Ron Wilmington
68   Posted 17/02/2008 at 20:27:39

If they’re looking for a new manager they should look no further than a couple of ex-players: Sammy Lee or Graham Souness
Adrian Francis
69   Posted 17/02/2008 at 20:43:20

RAFA has to be the best manager Everton have ever had :)
Dan Parker
70   Posted 17/02/2008 at 21:22:58

Even better on the petition above, I see that Moysey has signed it (it wasn’t me!):

44236. David Moyes
I concur. Mr Beneathus is a must keep.

Classic!
John Murphy
71   Posted 17/02/2008 at 21:15:41

KEIOC members have organised a new protest called KRIOC. KEEP RAFA IN OUR CITY!!!!!!!!
Rob Hollis
72   Posted 17/02/2008 at 21:54:17

Radio 5. Somebody talking about the state of Liverpool football club and what they need to do to match the rest of the top four. They are not in the bloody top four!

This is what Everton,Villa, City and the other clubs ?on the up? have to compete with. Free publicity via public radio to boost the standing and marketability of four clubs.

Things have to change. Shower every media outlet who perpetuates this garbage with complaints.
Mick Gallagher
73   Posted 17/02/2008 at 22:42:56

Thanks to the best team in Yorkshire, I've got a free trip to Europe next round: 16/1.
Brian Garside
74   Posted 17/02/2008 at 22:57:58

Typical Rigby. You know almost as much about RS as you do about EFC!!!
Your heart however is in the Right place. Thanks once again for Birmingham.
Concerning Rafa,does anyone remember the cover of "WSaG" pictureing Souness pointing a revolver to his head in the company of two Evertonians pleading
"DON´T DO IT PLEASE DON´T SHOOT"
always has and will bring a smile to my face.
Could be time for somthing similar.
Alan Humphreys
75   Posted 17/02/2008 at 23:53:00

I had a nice liitle football accumulator (£30 to get me just over £80), only 6 teams - RS cost me (they were 7 to 1 on to win) but I’ve never been so happy to lose £30 and potenetially even more - the RS faces Monday at Work is well worh £30 - hell it’ll be priceless.....

Matthew Lim
76   Posted 18/02/2008 at 02:56:37

It’s about time that we, as fans, do not use Liverpool as a basis of comparison. Rather, we should focus on our matches and how the team can improve and which area/s needs attention, and not the misfortune of our rival club/s.

Honestly, I was ’shocked’ to see that 2-1 scoreline, but that was it.
Bert Trautman
77   Posted 18/02/2008 at 04:40:56

Very funny, a very satisfying end to any game of football you could wish for.
Stuart Charles
78   Posted 18/02/2008 at 08:48:40

Interesting to see that a lot of RS are still backing Rafa on this BBC 606 forum thread. We might not even need a "Keep Rafa" campaign.

Patty Beesley
79   Posted 18/02/2008 at 08:58:48

Hey guys, don?t tempt the fates!! We aren?t through this Uefa stage yet and the RS supporters could be having a laugh at us come Friday morning. I must admit though I am enjoying the thought they went out against a struggling Championship side.
John Breen
80   Posted 18/02/2008 at 08:40:29

Don?t ya just love the end of day?s scenarios unfolding at the slanty house over the park there and long may it continue all the way to Leeds united type implosion ,But I fear the worst and the Spanish version of David Brent could be getting handed his P45 very soon ,personally I think he?s doing a first rate job and long may it continue ,keep watching them wind socks the winds of change are coming COYB
Peter Roberts
81   Posted 18/02/2008 at 11:44:56

Patty, don?t fear Thursday.

I?m going and I?ve not seen us lose yet this season (Blackburn, Kharkiv, Zenit and Reading).

As for the other lot, I?m joining KRIOC. Gillett: The best a Bluenose can get..
Phil Bellis
82   Posted 18/02/2008 at 13:21:34

C’mon you few who can’t see the joke! Lighten up - it’s only a harmless laugh.

And it’s not just us Blues enjoying it. Take a look at the comments on the Keep Rafa petition - priceless, British piss-taking. Well, what did the numpties expect would happen?
Phil Bellis
83   Posted 18/02/2008 at 13:27:43

memory like a sieve....
linky...
Ged Simpson
84   Posted 18/02/2008 at 18:20:32

Just had a thought...

If there are enough Blues with £5k to play around with, we could buy control of Liverpool.

The fun we could have buying a crap feeder club!!!

Mike Keating
85   Posted 19/02/2008 at 15:17:58

In case any blues haven't seen it this little clip from YouTube is worth a look; http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m1H7X_zaL2o&NR=1 keep the faith
Paul O'Neill
86   Posted 19/02/2008 at 16:30:58

Farewell to a ludicrous beared totalitarian and his discredited policies.Oops, no, Bentiez is still in charge at Anfield. There's been a right to-do in Cuba though..
Mike Hughes
87   Posted 19/02/2008 at 20:13:36

Materazzi sent off for Inter... Unbelievable! 30 mins gone and it's clear the cheating scum have bribed the ref and linesman already. Nothing from the commentators about cheating, diving redshite. What a load of crap. Come on Inter, stuff these cheating filth bags.
Juan Roman
88   Posted 19/02/2008 at 21:48:44

Just wached The Others winning late against a lack lustre Inter who were robbed of a player by the diving Torres and a woeful referree. Worst nightmare time again. 2005 saw greats such as Juventus, Chelsea & Milan beaten by Djimi Traore & Co. The only difference this time is that with the new rule if we were to pip them to fourth we'd lose out on a Champions League place as they'd take our place. And to make matters worse, Dunphy has just said they have no chance! Aaagggggggghhhhhhhhhh
Simon Templeman
89   Posted 19/02/2008 at 21:45:04

I did suggest to my villa workmate that MM may get dealt a cruel blow tonight, no surprises there then. I only hope things even themselves out next week. The RS do seem to have a pact with Beezelbub so long may that come back to haunt them. I sincerely hope this particular match leaves them fucked for the weekend ;-)
John Gaulton
90   Posted 21/02/2008 at 12:08:18

Hope this isn't true. If Liverpool win the Champions League (I mean fluke it again!!) and we finish 4th we miss out and drop into the UEFA Cup instead.
Steve Ashton
91   Posted 21/02/2008 at 13:28:20

63% of Guardian readers think that the RS should be nationalised.

'Should Liverpool be nationalised? The private sector?s ownership of Liverpool has left them without a league title since 1991 and the purchase of sub-prime players has left them with their credibility in danger of being declared bankrupt. Should the government offer their fans a haven from market conditions by nationalising the club'?

It is just so good to see them having the piss taken out of them and don't they just rise to the bait every time.

Steve Sumner
92   Posted 25/02/2008 at 12:31:39

Wouldn't it be great if the so-called pundits on TV and Radio actually told it how it was? Instead we have to listen to these fence-sitters frightened to death of upsetting anybody.

Why didn't anybody have the balls to condemn Torres' disgraceful diving antics against Milan last week ? Why wasn't Mascherano highlighted for getting Aliadiere sent off on Saturday ?

But the biggest offender of the lot is golden boy Gerrar. Go anywhere near this cheat in the penalty area and bet your life he's over, pleading with the ref to send off the supposed offender, just like Torres last week, he's teaching him well.

Just one time I'd love somebody to stand up and be counted and tell it like it is. I'll be listening tonight, Jacko.