Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Let your voice be heard

After watching David Moyes post match comments I am beginning to wonder who he is trying to kid or does he actually believe the crap that comes out of his own mouth.

His interpretations of our recent performances are so far removed from reality it is worrying. If he cannot recognise the absolute rubbish his/our team is serving up of late the future is indeed without hope. From our manager I would appreciate a bit more plain speaking and a bit less waffle

For example, at half time at St. Andrews what players did he demand should lift their bloody game etc. That at least would ease the mind of fans who wonder if he sees and is trying to do something about glaring faults.

Useless high balls are a waste of time and effort and damn ugly to watch. Moyes has found it mpossible to eliminate them from the players phsyche. Maybe its time that spectators made their feelings known.

If each of those hopeless punts was greeted with a thousand voices roaring BULLSHIT it would quickly bring an end to that kind of rubbish.
Dick Fearon, West Australia     Posted 13/04/2008 at 00:15:20

Comments

Michael Kenrick
I find a really loud "HOOOOOF!!!!" gets me well into the spirit of things. And it has the advantage of sounding a bit like a a booo that should convey the necessary level of disapproval.
Gavin Ramejkis
1   Posted 13/04/2008 at 16:27:40

I’ve already found myself doing the HOOOOOOOOF thing in the Park End for last few games, our lack of ability is coming home to roost, it’s all down to Moyes how they play, if they fuck about you drop them, I’d rather saee hungry raw kids than talentless journeymen we are paying for at the moment.
Andy Spence
2   Posted 13/04/2008 at 16:43:01

Gavin, couldn't agree more mate. We, as paying fans, deserve a lot better than the shite dished out to us lately. What's the point of having a reserve team if we never give them a chance? They surely couldn't do worse than the "stars"of the first team.
Dick Fearon
3   Posted 13/04/2008 at 15:27:18

Liam, I can only dream of sharing your little blue heaven where little bluebirds fly and everything in the garden is, er, blue.
What a smashing place it must be, an earthly paradise where rotten displays are punished on the beaches of southern Spain.
A world where nobody raises an eyebrow when those who are well below acceptable standards get in one week what an ordinary bloke picks up in a year.
Sadly, Liam, I live in that other kind of world, one you may have heard of, a nasty, some say real world where mistakes could mean a trip to the local employment exchange and not to Spain. A place where hard earned dosh contributes to the bizarre wages of super rich players and now I am told off for merely voicing an opinion of the lousy rubbish they offer in return.
Dave Lynch
4   Posted 13/04/2008 at 18:39:38

Dick.
Couldn’t agree more on both counts. I posted on here a while back about why i have not renewed my season ticket.
One of the points was the wages, Sky etc.
The shite we are churning out and the shite coming out of Moyes mouth makes me wanna weep.
That said though. I still havn’t missed a home game this season and it’s cost me more to boot (must have a word with myself about that).
Don’t expect a change either. Cos BK won’t come up with the dosh and i wonder whether i would trust Moyes to spend it correctly anyhow.

Roy Coyne
5   Posted 13/04/2008 at 22:33:32

Until we get substantial investment things will not improve greatly. I despise the dark side but a statement from Moores saying he had to sell them because his lack of the cash now needed would hold them back had me thinking: Why can't Bill see that he is in the same position?
Lee Spargo
6   Posted 14/04/2008 at 13:01:36

We were playing fantastic football a few weeks back. It will return. We are improving. Time to look to next season.