Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Season Ticket Renewal

To take advantage of the ealy discount on season tickets, I renewed 3 season tickets before the cut off date. However, I now find out that only mine was actioned and not my two sons, so I lost the discount on the 2 tickets. I then tried to renew on the Everton website ? it allowed me to renew one but not the other. Frustrated!!!

So I rang the club and spoke to a helpful lady who renewed the third ticket. Asked if I could still have the discount ? you've guessed it: "Sorry, NO!" What is going on ? their mistake is costing over £100 extra payment. Has anyone else had a similar problem and had better luck in still getting the discount?
Frank Duffy, Formby     Posted 03/05/2008 at 13:22:43

Comments

Dave Campbell
1   Posted 03/05/2008 at 14:28:28

No mate. Mine was OK.....
Barry Lightfoot
2   Posted 03/05/2008 at 16:59:05

How did you not realise you’d only paid for 1 ticket. Hardly the clubs fault.
Frank Duffy
3   Posted 03/05/2008 at 17:02:22

Barry, I think it is when they confirmed the 3 transactions had gone through but only actioned one on my Everton credit card, because internally only allowed mine to go through.
Steve Jones
4   Posted 03/05/2008 at 17:36:17

I have had a similar problem with the online system ? my 2 lads are now both 16 -21, but both came up as adult. I phoned the club and they changed them - but I could only renew mine and one other, which I got an e.mail receipt for. I renewed the other, the money has gone, but Everton haven't sent me a reciept, and despite e.mails haven't even acknowledged that the season ticket has been renewed.

After your problems, I will have to insist on confirmation ? but I do know the money has gone.

It's not the best system, but is better than the past.
Gareth Humphreys
5   Posted 03/05/2008 at 20:01:53

I had problems with he system and I couldn?t renew on the saturday night. Rang on the Monday as I had missed the deadline and was told there was no way they could extend the deadline. I wrote a letter to a girl called Michelle Mitchell who is head of complaints and hey presto I received a phone call with the early bird price. Shout loud enough and you will get the reduction if you are in the right.
Frank Duffy
6   Posted 03/05/2008 at 20:28:43

Thanks Gareth I give it a try - nothing to loose.
Lee Froznesky
7   Posted 04/05/2008 at 05:25:47

Hey, I renewed mine on the 19th last month and I?ve heard nothing more about my tickets. How long should they take to come through?
Graham Rathbone
8   Posted 04/05/2008 at 09:51:04

Lee, The new season tickets are sent out through the summer and you should have received your new ticket before the 30th of June, if not contact the club.