Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Steven Pienaar victim of burglars

Read this on the BBC website:

"Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has become the 16th Premier League victim of burglars who strike while footballers are playing. Thousands of pounds in cash and valuables were taken from his Liverpool home just before the Toffees' match against Tottenham kicked off on Saturday. "

My mind tells me this is Chelsea supporting burglars.....they're trying to derail our preparation for the FA cup final.

What's next? .
Ricardo Humphries, Cape Town     Posted 11/05/2009 at 08:32:15

Comments

Danny Broderick
1   Posted 11/05/2009 at 15:12:14

WTF??!!!
Dave Roberts
2   Posted 11/05/2009 at 15:31:37

It’s shitty but quite what it has to do with Chelsea is somewhat beyond me!

I just feel sorry for the lad and hope that it doesn’t diminish in any way his commitment to playing for us.

Shitbags the lot of ’em.
Chris Lawlor
3   Posted 11/05/2009 at 17:02:36

In the words of Mr Alan Partridge....."Scum, Subhuman scum".
Nick Entwistle
4   Posted 11/05/2009 at 17:19:08

At least no one was at home and tied up. Didn?t that happen with S. Gerrard?s family? If it wasn?t bad enough having to be related to that peice of...
Paul OHanlon
5   Posted 11/05/2009 at 17:45:15

I hope they ’try’ and rob Big Dunc’s house again, dopey bastards.
Dave Roberts
6   Posted 11/05/2009 at 17:50:08

Yeah!

Maybe that’s a good job for Big Dunc seeing as he isn’t exactly suited to being an Everton Ambassador or showing people around the stadium.

House minder for the boys when they are away!

There’d be bodies everywhere!
Kevin Hudson
7   Posted 11/05/2009 at 21:11:43

In my professional career, I exert quite a substantial amount of my energy trying to convince folks from other parts of the country that the media-influenced perception of scousers is not entirely representative of us, and that the insidiously acceptable regional xenopohbia, which no other city has to endure, is way off the mark.

Alas though, when I hear of a 16th footballer of a merseyside club becoming yet another burglary statistic, despite the fact that many of them may live out of town, I despair...

Pienaar happens to live in the same street as my sister (in Liverpool) so as well as worrying about the safety of my little sis, I now have to fly to London in the morning, safe in the knowledge that those in my place of business, who already have their minds set concerning scousers, will no doubt be pre-armed with a disparaging, and soul destroying "witty quip," reinforcing this pernicious perception, to the detriment of this particularly proud scouser...

Fuming... And gutted for Peanut......
Mat Thompson
8   Posted 11/05/2009 at 23:43:03

Ricardo, you're off you nut clearly, or paranoid as hell. As for Peanuts.... hope the fuckers get caught, you're a legend.
Daniel Powell
9   Posted 11/05/2009 at 22:45:42

After the season he's had I think Jags deserves to win this. Hammer power has Upson at numero uno at the moment (which is a complete and utter joke) Get voting..... http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12028_5314407,00.html
Nick Entwistle
10   Posted 12/05/2009 at 15:16:29

Kevin, I?ve got to say Boris Johnston was right with that article which was his being ?responsible? for.

London gets its fair share of shit trown at it, and this isn?t the media, this is just from anyone who doesn?t come from or live there thinking we are all snobby lah de dahs... only we and other stereotyped parts of the country don?t start bleating like lambs about it, thinking the world is against us.

What I would say though is that the city of Liverpool has been ignored by the establishment over the open sore that is Hillsborough and will perhaps deem itself picked on until it is sorted.
Dave Roberts
11   Posted 12/05/2009 at 18:41:29

Anybody who thinks Boris Johnson could be right about anything obviously has a screw loose!

Londoners may not bleat because they know London actually is a shitpit.

If scousers bleat it’s because we know Liverpool is not a shitpit.

That’s the difference.