Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Team news

Howard, Hibbert, Yobo, Lescott, Baines, Neville, Cahill, Rodwell, Pienaar, Osman, Saha. Not many players rested then for next weekend!
Dan Machin, Sheffield     Posted 24/05/2009 at 12:34:34

Comments

Jimmy Hacking
1   Posted 24/05/2009 at 15:45:00

Any links for today?s game?
Joe Fertwick
2   Posted 24/05/2009 at 15:47:33

Try this,

It could work.... bit like me really.
Andrew Woodpark
3   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:09:56

Any links that work?
Joe Halligan
4   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:09:17

Has anyone got any other links for todays games please??
Kevin Chung
5   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:13:39

Try this... it works for me
Russell Buckley
6   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:14:07

Ralph Wetzels
7   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:13:53

or

go to:

It?s not a steady link though up till now.
Joe Halligan
8   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:15:24

Cheers Kev!!
Glen Anderson
9   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:13:11

I?ve been looking for links all day but it seems nobody is showing our game.

I have resorted to watching the Villa Newcastle game instead, hoping they?ll share news of the other games as the goals fly in.

If you are remotely interested in how our nearest challengers are playing, the link to that game is here:
Glen Anderson
10   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:18:07

I take it all back. Wrote my comment the same time as Kev and Ralph.
Kevin Chung
11   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:22:26

Let's hope we win this week and next week!
Chris Brierley
12   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:22:05

Is it just me or have streaming games got worse as the season has gone on. No Fluid streams at all
Anthony Newell
13   Posted 24/05/2009 at 16:44:29

Fuck me, Osman has just scored!!!
Martin Beesley
14   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:26:25

Who?s on the bench??
Ralph Wetzels
15   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:48:07

Goal, Osman. Brilliant goal. He had a good game today.
Dan Brierley
16   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:41:56

That Osman is shit...
Jason Broome
17   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:50:05

Should of left Osman on the bench....
Anthony Newell
18   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:50:02

Osman books his FA cup berth with a cracker and no doubt fifth spot
Neil Humphrey
19   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:50:21

Altogether now... ARE YOU WATCHING TONY MARSH?
Srdjan Sekulic
20   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:48:58

Niceeee! Season is over - we?re proved that Top 5 is actually not a fluke (I know I?m taking a piss, but so sick of the current hype).

Anyway, congrats to lads, they?ve deserved it. Let?s finish this freaking hype on Saturday for good.

So proud. COYB!
Anthony Newell
21   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:54:18

Just need Newcastle to go down now...
Mike Gaynes
22   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:54:06

Yes, I wonder what Michael and Tony will have to write about today.

Not quite as shite as usual, boys?
Ralph Wetzels
23   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:53:25

First job done.

5th spot. Fantastic achievement. Well done Moyes, his staff and the players.
Jason Broome
24   Posted 24/05/2009 at 17:50:54

Newcastle are down... Fantastic!
Nick Dommett
25   Posted 24/05/2009 at 18:00:19

Just got in from work so missed the game. Would agree with Chris?s comment that the links have got shitter as the season has gone one - don?t know what that?s all about.

Congrats to the team and the management ? that's part one done. Time to finish the job next Saturday. COYB!!
Jon J Cox
26   Posted 24/05/2009 at 18:14:31

Well done little Leon. Same again next week my son.

And, a big well done to the whole of Everton football club for turning a disasterous start to the season, injury crisis not withstanding into a season we can all be proud of.

All we ask now is for the icing on the cake... COYB
Tom Freestone
27   Posted 24/05/2009 at 18:17:35

First win at Fulham in 300-odd years, decent performance (from what I saw on a dodgy feed!), no injuries, 5th place nicked off the Villa ? roll on Saturday.

Looking back at how we started, I?m very happy I have to say ? and I?m usually very pessimistic!
Anthony Millington
28   Posted 24/05/2009 at 18:32:18

Brilliant league season taking the bad start to the season and massive injuries into account! Who would have thought Everton would finish above the almighty Aston Villa, Man City and Spurs! Now a chance of silverware, which would cap a great season off. Well done David Moyes and the players who have shown a great spirit team throughout the season.

I’m made up, I had faith when everyone was mentioning relegation earlier in the season.
Anthony Newell
29   Posted 24/05/2009 at 18:40:37

After a horrendous pre-season then start to the season, if you?d told me 5th from bottom at end of season, I wouldn?t have been surprised.

All plaudits must go to David Moyes for eeking out everything from a depleted squad and making some timely loan moves which have served us well. Finishing 5th is an outstanding achievement, particularly against the backdrop of losing our top scorer then most creative player.

Let's get our transfers in early this time round and get everyone settled in for a real crack at the top four. But until then: come on Dave, let?s cap it off good style next weekend!

Rob Lyons
30   Posted 24/05/2009 at 18:56:23

Well I have not been on here for a while so I would post. A great win away to Fulham today ? not done it in so long... I have to admit I had little faith today as on an 8-game accumulator i was due to take 250 quid off a two-pound bet and the only result that let me down was Fulham not winning... I know, I know... never go against your team but I thought we would take it easy....

Good news is I did bet 5 quid on all 4 bottom teams losing so got a £100 for that... Come on the Blues for next Saturday, shame I couldn't get a ticket. I was waiting on Tony coming good for me; never mind.

Great season, and some real positives ? most noticeably Felli coming good and I feel will be excellent next year.

Phil Roberts
31   Posted 24/05/2009 at 19:27:55

Well that screws up our chance of winning next weekend. No way Moyes will leave Leon Osman out of the team. With him in the team ? lost before we start.

(Just thought I would save us from Tony Marsh...)
Frank Castle
32   Posted 24/05/2009 at 21:21:30

Why does he continue to play Osman?! Moyes OUT!!!!!!!!
Simon Temme
33   Posted 24/05/2009 at 22:00:02

It must be time surely, for all the non-Moyes camp to come on board.

2 seasons back supporting Moyes on this site was similar to supporting Heseltine, Thatcher and Pinochet combined!

Well done blues who have said IMWT

As my 4 year old daughter would say, "Oh Moyes, oh Moyes, Davey, Dayey Moyes..." COYB & all who support us.
Andrew Edwardsdwards
34   Posted 24/05/2009 at 23:40:27

Totally different subject, but how the fuck is Wayne Bridge in the latest England squad ahead of Leighton Baines? Makes no sense... Baines has been the best left back in the country this year and Bridge has hardly set the world alight since moving to City. Bollocks?