Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Boycott

This Saturday, I am going to mow the lawn and go to Tesco's but one thing I am not going to do is watch the footie. Why? Because the best tribute we can make the the great Everton sides of the past is to boycott what will be a humiliating defeat at the hands of a team who've degraded themselves with obscene spending.

I won't give Lampard the satisfaction of bringing a frown to my face because I won't have the box on. Our side is full of loveable losers and while some complain that we're missing key men, I wonder if we really are. How would most people view Arteta? A water carrier perhaps... Or Yakubu? Nigeria's Mick Quinn perhaps...

Kenwright had no money when he came here and he has no money now and we have no trophies and not even a sniff of getting one any time soon. Well, guess what ? see no evil, hear no evil. Turn of the wireless and the TV and you won't give a damn what the chav, biggoted, woofter Chelski fans say because all you'll be doing is enjoying your own life.

Who's with me?
Ant Welsh, Harlow     Posted 28/05/2009 at 00:25:30

Comments

Michael Kenrick
Good grief. Do you want some sort of award for being the first to predict ultimate failure? How pathetic. Methinks you should be banned, whatever the outcome.
Kristian Boyce
1   Posted 28/05/2009 at 05:10:04

Quite frankly the most stupid post ever on this site. Do you actually know what supporting a football team is?
Jamie Crowley
2   Posted 28/05/2009 at 05:14:32

Go to the medicine cabinet and find the happy pills. Down the whole bottle please.
Lenny Nothling
3   Posted 28/05/2009 at 05:16:14

Ant.

I won’t give Lampard the satisfaction of bringing a frown to my face .

Neither will I ill leave the frowning for Lampard himself when Pienaar shows him some Scouse-African shoe shine and wins the match for us by 2 goals to 1...

I am a beleiver !

COYB!
Vijay Nair
4   Posted 28/05/2009 at 05:21:25

OMG, there have been some stupid posts on this site, but this one surely ranks high on the Stupidometer. Get a grip Ant, and just support the team. The result of the final is by no means decided until the final whistle.
John Barnes
5   Posted 28/05/2009 at 05:51:49

OK Ant, piss poor wind up. Who do you really support?
David Williams
6   Posted 28/05/2009 at 06:12:28

When we win you?ll be sorry you missed it.
sam morrison
7   Posted 28/05/2009 at 06:09:17

I motion we boycott any more defeatist/prank posts by Ant Welsh.
Mike Ferguson
8   Posted 28/05/2009 at 06:21:18

Awww bless, Ant are you suffering from some pre-game nerves!?

If anyone’s in Harlow on Saturday go give Ant a hug.

I honestly don’t believe any Everton fan would miss out on watching their beloved blues walk out at Wembley. Regardless of the soulless opposition.

So... All Together Now... COYB!!
michael mcguire
9   Posted 28/05/2009 at 06:23:05

if this guy is really a blue then any chance i can meet up with you so i can box the head off yah you muppett
john sreet
10   Posted 28/05/2009 at 06:38:57

Shame mate, guess that means you missed the two draws with Chelsea, (especially at goodison when we battered them), the two against Arsenal, the three against Utd and the three against Liverpool.........mate your lawn must be sore with so much moving
Giles Larkman
11   Posted 28/05/2009 at 06:57:08

So you won’t watch the game in case we lose??? You sir are a dick, I will be pissed out of my mind, watching the game win lose or draw.
Graham Eaves
12   Posted 28/05/2009 at 07:04:31

Is this a windup?
Ant’s either a 7yo boy, a Kopite taking the piss or just a complete bell!?
Oh look where he’s from, Essex. Says it all....
Knobend!
Michael Tracey
13   Posted 28/05/2009 at 07:07:50

What a knobhead! This has to be a wind-up surely!
Michael Kenrick
14   Posted 28/05/2009 at 07:13:44

This bloke has posted a handful of times over the last few months. I think he is taking a somewhat deliberatley provactive position... wind-up it is.

Thread Closed.