Members:   Log In Sign Up
Text:  A  A  A

Everton Day

This is it. Time to be men. Time to be brave. Let's not get gripped by the fear of losing but let the determination and passion to lift that ever so famous trophy run through our veins, let it pump through every player we have, all the coaching staff and every single Evertonion.

The sleeping giant has been slowing stirring but now it?s time to wake. Tomorrow is the day we jump around, the day we cry and the day Everton gets put back right on the map. For tomorrow it?s not just an FA Cup Final day... This is Everton?s day and we will not be defeated. COYB!
Sean Elliott, Wakefield     Posted 29/05/2009 at 09:03:46

Comments

Mike Giller
1   Posted 29/05/2009 at 15:35:04

Well said. . I carn’t be at the match but i’l be there in spirit.

Got the house decorated in the Blue & white. Tomorrow is the day we show the world we are back!

Il be watching every minute on tender hooks, hopefully smiling with glee at the 90th min.

But know what ever the score my beloved blues will put on a fight.! C.O.Y.B!
Brian Williams
2   Posted 29/05/2009 at 20:22:30

Jeez I must be a right Jessie ! I’m stuck out in the middle of the North Sea..and I’m on nightshift to boot...but I’m actually going to try and sleep through the game...(Yeh I can hear all the swearing).
I’m THAT nervous right now (Friday evening 8 pm) that my stomach’s doing cartwheels already.
I know that if I wake up and watch the game I’ll be pacing up and down the cabin, swapping channels when Chelsea attack, and screaming and waking every other nightshift bloke when Everton score.
I wouldn’t enjoy the game at all I’ll be so nervous.
So come on Blues gimme something great to wake up to....please!!!!!
Andy Ton
3   Posted 29/05/2009 at 21:35:58

Know what you mean Brian, was on a ship for 95, on the 8-12 watch, went to bed and couldn’t watch the final too nervous. Watched it at midnite instead!!
Tony Cheek
4   Posted 30/05/2009 at 08:20:51

Good words Sean....got a feeling our lads are big enough and good enough to lift it today......only fear is will the referee be big enough to turn down yet another penalty appeal from chelsea (read Drogba) , after they were robbed in CL semis?.....COYB !!!
Tony Cheek
5   Posted 30/05/2009 at 08:20:51

ps....whos wearing blue today....????us or them??
Peter Eastoe
6   Posted 30/05/2009 at 09:45:49

Memo to Toffeeweb Towers. Brilliant article about The Golden Vision in todays Scotsman !