The Derby

I might be getting ahead by a game here, but Liverpool have just replaced Roy Hodgson with Kenny Dalglish.

In the short term I see this as bad news, as they were going nowhere under Hodgson, and a change could be as good as a rest for them, especially if the fans get a momentum behind Dalglish.

We could all do with being Man United fans for 90 mins tomorrow (Sunday) and hope they're prevented from getting any wind in their sales, as I can't remember a derby double in my lifetime, and I was starting to sneakily look forward to one in my own quiet way.
Mike Allison, Leamington Spa     Posted 08/01/2011 at 12:44:44

Comments

James Byrne
1   Posted 09/01/2011 at 06:22:55

Alright MIke,

I'm not that bothered about the LFC game particularly with the recent bit of good form we have had.

I think by the time we get to the Derby game there arses will be going big time; they have to play Manu today and then the rescheduled Blackpool game on Wed away before they play us.

They could be going into another live Derby game after being turned over twice - who knows what effect Kenny D will have?

King Kenny my arse! They've got some problems and there not going away fast.
Matthew Salem
2   Posted 09/01/2011 at 07:05:00

I did not realize the redshite play Blackpool before us. That is good to hear. Come on Mancs and seasiders. Fuck Dalglish and fuck the redshite.

On a related note, what time do they draw the FA- CUP 4th round tomorrow? Anyone?
Tony McNulty
3   Posted 09/01/2011 at 07:29:44

What matters is how we play - and our formation. In all my years as an Everton fan (started going in early 1960s and was at 66 cup final) whenever we play I have never been less sure whether it is Dr Jeckel or Mister Hyde who will be turning up.
Matthew Salem
4   Posted 09/01/2011 at 07:37:59

Tony,

you were at the 1966 final? I envy you. I have been an Evertonian since the 80's, so know little about the time before. However, I had the pleasure of meeting Jimmy Gabriel 2 summers ago, who I am sure you know. A lovely man and an Everton legend.
Dermot Ryan
5   Posted 09/01/2011 at 07:54:14

Pound for pound, I genuinely believe we have a better squad.

But of course we have lost to worse opposition this season....and they are the dark side.

But I think now is the time for Moyes to look his entire squad in the eye and tell them they can and must win this game (which is a different thing from Phil Neville talking about how we've got a great shout on EvertonTv).

A win is important because it would turn these recent results into a run of form. And well...
Dermot Ryan
6   Posted 09/01/2011 at 07:54:14

Pound for pound, I genuinely believe we have a better squad.

Norman Merrill
7   Posted 09/01/2011 at 07:46:54

Tony, Like you I have been watching more years than I care to remember. And nothing has changed, your description of Jekyll & Hyde is quite appropriate. After our victory over a talented Spurs in midweek, using two up front, and continuing yesterday against a poor Scunthorpe, but this time giving outings to one or two who have not been in the frame of late. Although the French lad looked lively in the short spell he had, I just hope we continue as we left off. As a victory at Anfield would be a great boost.
Mark McDonald
8   Posted 09/01/2011 at 08:38:49

LFC had to qct quickly. They know the shit they are in and the team is crap. They looked at the fixtures and say the next 3 games and thought we have to act now. Starting tomorrow Ferguson would love to get one over Dogleash. Blackpool will not be easy and then the derby. We have nothing to fear from them I know form goes out of the window and it is who does it on the day. We too have not been great all season but now is the time to really knock them when they are down. I just wish Cahill could have been here to score again at Anfield.

COYB!
Andrew Clare
9   Posted 09/01/2011 at 09:36:37

Tony # 3
I started watching Everton in the early '60's and I was at the FA Cup 2nd replay at Molinieux for the 2-0 win against Man City - what an atmosphere! The FA Cup meant something in those days.Watching ITV'S usual dreadful coverage last night it was clearly apparent how the kudos of the Cup has fallen- empty seats everywhere.
Getting back to the derby game we have to be careful as Liverpool will be really 'fired up' for it.
Having said that I am confident that we will be victorious.
Excellent performance by the boys yesterday.
Tony McNulty
10   Posted 09/01/2011 at 09:43:00

Norman - another one who should have found something better to do with his life. Strange isn't it how you wake up one day and find you've turned into an old Evertonian fart?

Matthew - you'd envy me less if you had known that I was also at the 1968 final. However, I was lucky enough to have a season ticket for a number of years and in 1970, so I saw a great deal of that side. My favourite final was actually 1984. Success after so many years - I was too young to take it all in in 1966.
Nick Entwistle
11   Posted 09/01/2011 at 09:59:46

The King Kenny appointment put a smile on my face as I think talismanic appointments such as this fail to work in modern football. See King Kev's reappointment, or Shearer at Newcastle.

I swear, it could get hillarious...
Ray Robinson
12   Posted 09/01/2011 at 09:57:52

If my memory serves me well, I can remember Everton doing the league double over Liverpool just twice. Once in 1984/85 and once in the 60's (can't remember the exact season), when we won 4-0 at Anfield (with Temple scoring inside the first minute!) and 2-1, I think, at Goodison. Let's hope this year is the third such occasion!
Les Martin
13   Posted 09/01/2011 at 10:33:18

We must play 4-4-2, and i think with the midfield of Pienaar/Fellaini/Arteta/Coleman, we will play them off the park, also Saha/Becks combo will put the fear of god up them.
The problem will be the rough stuff again, will Felli be targeted, you bet, so it will be more important to keep cool heads and have 11 men on the pitch, if so then i expect a win
Howard Don
14   Posted 09/01/2011 at 10:33:59

Tony (3) As a fellow vet of the '66 final (what a day, I was one ecstatic 15 year old) The one thing I've learned in all those years is - Never, ever try and predict what's going to happen in a Derby game. You're right you never know which team is going to turn up from either side.

Long term I think this is a bad move for the dark side. Similar to when we re-appointed Howard Kendal, lots of good feeling and sentiment but I don't believe you can go back. He's been out of it too long and has suspect temperament when the going gets tough. So hopefully their decline continues.

Having said that my track record on predictions this week is none too clever!
David Price
15   Posted 09/01/2011 at 10:52:56

Mike, sod them, it smacks of the geordies when Messiah Kev came back, what a farce that was. The Yanks have no big cash and sacking Roy was an excuse for not splashing the money. More compo to give out again.
My hope is we continue with Beckford and Saha and go for it. Will be gutted if we play safe, drop Beckford and play Osman in a 4-5-1. I hope Davey has seen the light.
COYB take to the redshite next week..
Mike Gwyer
16   Posted 09/01/2011 at 10:51:56

Mike.

It's always bad news when we play the RS and especially at their place.

Firstly, our game takes a hammering as our one touch footy goes out of the window and is replaced with kick and lift your feet very fucking quickly footy.

Secondly, if you intend making the trip to their place that is now something similiar to going to games in the 70's & 80's. The abuse and tauting is vile but worse, something needs to be done about the continuous gobbing and pissing from the RS seats above us.

Ah well, IMO they are there for taking - and it will oh so sweet with kenny back in charge.
Mike Allison
17   Posted 09/01/2011 at 11:09:58

I agree that in football terms we have nothing particular to fear from them, but if they can get a momentum behind Dalglish and the fans begin to referee the game, as we know happens at Anfield, then it will be much tougher than the general demoralisation that would have been in the air had Hodgson stuck around.

A win for Liverpool against Man United will be terrible news for us today. I also hadn't realised they were playing Blackpool in mid-week, both results will have an impact on the derby in my opinion, so I will certainly be paying attention to them.

David (15), I really hope you're right, and there is definitely an air of desperation about the move, but they say the devil looks after his own, and Liverpool always seem to get what they want, so I'm looking for Man United and Blackpool to do us a favour this week.
Karl Jones
18   Posted 09/01/2011 at 11:24:34

Whatever their results they will be up for the derby- they always are...Its just that their team isnt very good anymore..I expect them to make a couple of signings this week though.
Jim Potter
19   Posted 09/01/2011 at 11:35:35

Last time Dalglish inherited a rock stable club with a very good side and actually made some astute signings. Despite this he had a near breakdown and walked away knowing we were about to kick him out the FA Cup.

This time he inherits a broken down team, with limited funds who will lose to Man U and struggle at Blackpool before we deliver a timely kick in the bollocks by beating them soundly next weekend.
Kunal Desai
20   Posted 09/01/2011 at 12:04:02

I'm not bothered about them, perhaps there first game at home under Dalglish will give them and their crowd a lift but it's up to us to go there and shut them up.
the key is will Moyes go 4-4-2. I just think he'll revert back to his no nonsense caution first and drop Beckford with Saha starting. Just for once I wish he'd have a go at them, c'mon Moyes you can do it, be brave - for once.
Norman Merrill
21   Posted 09/01/2011 at 11:22:39

With David Moyes not having a win at Anfield on his record, its about time that changed. I was confident with the way things had been going under Hodgson, but with the change, it may give Moyes some second thoughts.

But he must go there with the attitude as before the Spurs match, and play two up front. Regardless of what results the red side get today and on Wednesday.
COYB.

Mike Elbey
22   Posted 09/01/2011 at 12:16:44

Dermot (6),

Maybe it's time the squad looked moyes in the eye and told him it's a game we should win !!!

We have had two good results based I believe on the back of 442. If moyescreverts to 451 against the shite then that will finally prove to me that he has no balls ....
Steve Guy
23   Posted 09/01/2011 at 12:36:26

Certainly no need to fear them at all. I agree we should stick with 4-4-2. I liked Beckford's link up play in the last two games. Unfortunately I fear we will get clogged off the park with associated injuries as they can't beat us with footie anymore. It'll need a strong referee.

On a slightly different tack, I shall go and make a cup of tea prior to kick off as all we'll get on Sky are pictures of the banners with king kenny's ugly mug on and all the usual fields of Anfield bollocks.....

Ste Traverse
24   Posted 09/01/2011 at 12:43:50

Slaughter me if you want but I won't be to disappointed if the RS win today as i'd much sooner face them in an FA Cup tie than Man Utd. That said it won't stop me laughing if Kenny and his mob get stuffed by the Mancs.
Chris Hockenhull
25   Posted 09/01/2011 at 13:10:47

I was at the 1906 final. Great day out. Should have been there in 66 but swapped my ticket to see Dylan at Liverpool Odeon. 68 I was at the first Isle of Wight Festival setting things up before Jefferson Airplane arrived. Made it in 84 though eventually. COYB
Phil Bellis
26   Posted 09/01/2011 at 13:27:50

"one thing you can guarantee about Everton - they will regularly let you down"
Eddie Kavanagh, 1968
Chris James
27   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:06:31

Presumably the absence of Stevie G will help our cause, eh!
Wouldn't it be terrible if Torres picks up a niggle...
Vince Hindson
28   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:07:24

Gerrard sent off at OT in FA Cup. Does that mean he's out of the derby next week?
David Denby
29   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:10:21

They'll probably try and get it called off now. Gerrard should be banned for next week. I'm not counting chickens, I'm not getting cocky but I can't fucking wait until next Sunday!
Andrew Laird
30   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:17:24

Steven Gerrard is one deplorable c@nt. Has the devil finally called in the debt?
Gerry Quinn
31   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:24:01

A player is suspended for 3 matches for a straight red. He can appeal this decision and the suspension may be lifted or reduced or even extended. And it makes no difference if the player is sent off home or away the suspension applies to the next match regardless if it is home or away!
John Crook
32   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:35:43

wouldnt surprise me if the 3 game suspension for a straight red doesnt apply to Liverpool. Lets hope ladyboy torres and sloth lookalike kuyt get hammered and then 3 points are in the bag
Chris Jones
33   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:37:14

Don't care what you say about not caring what happens to Liverpool, I'm fuckin loving my Sunday afternoon. Could've written the King Kenny script myself.
Kunal Desai
34   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:43:28

C'mon Everton, lets go 4-4-2 next week and now really have a go at these shithouses and claim a total 6 points from them.
David Hallwood
35   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:49:36

I'm going to the darkside on sunday for the first time in 10 years (self imposed exile) with two RS mates, who told me not to be vocal-yeah!
Brian Waring
36   Posted 09/01/2011 at 14:53:25

I think if he appeals, he can play up until the hearing, but there is a danger he then could get the ban extended for further games.

It was that blatant, he would lose an appeal no probs, and then given a longer ban.
Kunal Desai
37   Posted 09/01/2011 at 15:05:33

Finally a referee who has woken up a given that dirty shite what he deserves, which he's been getting away with for years. Twattenberg take note!!
Andrew Laird
38   Posted 09/01/2011 at 15:17:33

If only there was a judge in the land who would have done the same Kunal.
Brian Waring
39   Posted 09/01/2011 at 15:43:00

Looks like Chelsea home
Chris James
40   Posted 09/01/2011 at 15:57:01

Bugger....And I'd quite fancied the cup as offering a pep up this year. Problem is I can see Chelsea looking the same way as their championship challenge keeps slipping.

Ah well, I suppose you've got to beat some good teams if you're going to win it at some point (well that is unless you're Portsmouth).
David Smith
41   Posted 09/01/2011 at 16:00:07

I can see us beating Chelsea, but saying that I did put a tenner on us to win the Prem.
Frank Duffy
42   Posted 09/01/2011 at 15:57:47

At Last a Referee with the bottle to Red Card Gerrard who has got away with murder over the years.

Lets hope Moyes really goes for it at Anfield. Roll on Chelsea - it is going to be our year at Wembly

Did you see Dalglish stuttering when asked about the sending off. Now he knows what he has signed up to!!!
Santosh Benjamin
43   Posted 09/01/2011 at 16:08:56

Bugger, we got Chelsea. I was hoping not to meet a Prem league team till round 5. If we beat Liverpool next weekend, then i feel we can go on and beat Chelsea in the cup.
John Ford
44   Posted 09/01/2011 at 16:15:38

I think weve turned a corner. I agree with the OP that the sheeeyite are likely to get a lift from the renewed presence of big arse baggy eyes, but desite that, we'll be up for it and ready for them.

Also, Chelsea still havnt remember how to play, long may it continue.
Martin Berry
45   Posted 09/01/2011 at 16:50:10

Chelsea have just won 7-0 so looks like they may have turned the corner unfortunately.
Christopher McCullough
46   Posted 09/01/2011 at 16:53:46

I'm not dreading this derby as much as recent years. Is it ok to say I'm looking forward to it? We are the better team, after all.

Part of me hopes that Coleman will become the second Irishman to offer two fingers to the Kop, but he wouldn't get away with it. The referee's moderator would have a fit.

@David Hallwood, Good luck!
Brian Waring
47   Posted 09/01/2011 at 17:35:10

With Gerrard missing, we have nothing to fear. Go with the starting 11 of the last couple of games, and really rub their faces in it, especially in front of those knobs in the Kop.

At the end of the day though, we are talking about Moyes here, and I still have this funny feeling that he will show them too much respect, instead of kicking them, while there down.

Fellaini will probalby start just in front of the back four, Neville will go into central midfield, and Hibbert will be at right - back. Coleman and Beckford both benched.
Gerry Western
48   Posted 09/01/2011 at 17:24:56

Daglish's most recent venture into management was to act as a mentor to Barnes at Celtic. I think they endured the worst run in their history under those pair. I'm really pleased Hodgson has gone, I still believe he would have eventually turned them round if he'd had any kind of support.

The fact they've turned to Daglish can only be good news for us in the longer term as he's a poor manager. I hope he remains to guarantee them another poor run next season.
Mike Hughes
49   Posted 09/01/2011 at 17:49:59

By this time next week, it could be that having lost to the Mancs, Blackpool and our good selves that "king kenny" will be overcome with stress and resign. (I remember that first time round after the 4-4).

Hopefully they'll then get the dream team to manage them - John Barnes and Tony Adams - to take them where they belong.

We must totally nail the RS into their coffins (hopefully whine proof) next week. Precious, whinging, gobshites.

(I can't believe there's any debate over the Gerrard sending-off. Long overdue, the dirty, cheating, diving get. Well done Howard Webb. Awesome performance today).
Mike Hughes
50   Posted 09/01/2011 at 18:24:42

......and another thing.

Just heard on the radio that there were 15 arrests at Old Trafford today for public order offences.

RS fans really are the worst in Europe.

They are a disgrace to this great city of ours.

There'll be little fuss made of them due to their media darling status yet when an Evertonian farts the RS point at the hole in the ozone layer and blame us.

I hope we stuff them next week. Filth. (Now where's my blood pressure tabs?)
Nelaj Behajiha
51   Posted 09/01/2011 at 18:57:00

Never confident for derby games don't expect anything.
Tony J Williams
52   Posted 09/01/2011 at 18:51:26

Kenny is also trying to suggest that it wasn't a red card....priceless. Welcome back into management fella.
Col Noon
53   Posted 09/01/2011 at 19:33:47

Trying to anaylse derby matches is as pointless as it is tedious. There is absolutley no point - What will be will be. Leave it at that, we are not getting relegated (neither are they), we are nowhere near a top four finish (neither are they). As good as it would be to inflict defeat on them, the season has a whole has been a lost opportunity, so IF... we do beat them it will be consilaton.. nothing more than that in my eyes.
Guy Hastings
54   Posted 09/01/2011 at 19:38:18

Chris#25 - I was at the Isle of Wight Airplane gig, too. Fucking freezing for an August Bank Holiday Weekend.
Dave McCarten
55   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:13:34

Just heard Clattenberg's the ref for the derby.
Alex Robinson
56   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:16:29

Brian #47 ? agree with your first paragraph 100% but you seem to contradict yourself later on.

Coleman's been the best thing to happen to Everton since Rooney banged in that goal against Arsenal. Unless he's injured/flu-ridden Moyes will start him. He's Gareth Bale without the headlines but with all of the talent ? and opposition managers know that. Fellaini's proving that price tag ? really looking forward to him taking on Lampard in the FA Cup tie. Neville won't be in CM unless Felli gets injured ? it's between him and Hibbo for RB now.

And finally we have 2 strikers working in tandem. Yes I know it's only been 2 games but if Beckford can run the opposition defense ragged as he has done, and create space for King Louis to hit those 25 yard screamers, we're laughing.

Prediction: 3-0 to the Toffees...or more.

Dave Roberts
57   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:37:46

I have a feeling this Derby will be a particularly violent one. Benitez eventually learned to dislike Everton like most of his forebears and look what happened last season at Anfield. Hodgson didn't get that far. Dalglish has every reason to send the shite out with instructions to demolish Everton physically if necessary. He will be a desperate man... desperate to stop the rot and gain some kudos for himself.

Without the assassin (Gerrard... should be in fucking jail anyway) our players may be a little safer but don't bank on it. The shite are trained in cheating and the habit of a lifetime will be hard to break.

I have no idea who the referee will be but whoever it is he will have to be brave. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Twattenberg!
Dave Roberts
58   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:48:04

Dave McCarten...FFS is that a joke or what!!!???
Alex Robinson
59   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:48:06

To the 2 Daves (McCarten and Roberts)...

Hasn't Clattenberg been banned from ever refereeing a derby (and for that fact a Liverpool and/or Everton game) due to his obvious red shite tendancies?
Iain Love
60   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:45:50

Whilst it would be sweet to win the derby and do the double I always think Derbies are one offs and form etc etc tends to go bye the bye.

What I am hoping for is a continuation of the good football we started to show against Spurs. Saying that, I'd fucking love to tonk them good style 4 or 5-0.

Dave Roberts
61   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:54:36

Alex

I should think so but I've never heard that officialy.
Jamie Sweet
62   Posted 09/01/2011 at 20:49:04

John #44 "I think we've turned a corner".

I had to laugh... How many times have I heard that or even thought that myself?! We've turned that many corners that I'm going dizzy!

If you turn too many corners, you end up back where you started! Just like this season.

Drawing Chelsea in the next round hasn't helped, although given recent form they suddenly don't seem quite so formidable.

I'm still confident for Sunday though. And secretly, I'd quite like Stevie G to be on the pitch when we complete the double over them!
Alex Robinson
63   Posted 09/01/2011 at 21:06:51

#61 Dave Roberts

Doesn't look like there's been any official announcement about who will officiate the Merseyside derby (according to the FA website). Therefore you're either having me on or getting paranoid :)
Wouldn't be surpprised if we get Howard Webb actually - Johnny H will have a few words I'm sure! :)
Brian Waring
64   Posted 09/01/2011 at 21:48:12

Alex, I was saying we should start with the 11 from the last 2 games.

When I mention Fellaini playing in front of the back four, Neville midfield and the rest, I wasn't saying thats what I would do, I was saying that knowing Moyes, he will do it.
Ian Smitham
65   Posted 09/01/2011 at 21:56:06

Brian, what would you do? Go on-put your neck on the line
Dennis Karanikolopoulos
66   Posted 09/01/2011 at 22:45:43

Does Gerard's RED in the FA Cup have any impact on the EPL? (i.e. any chance he'd miss the derby?).

I have a feeling Moyes will go with the same lineup... Liverpool will be trying to close shop as Dalglish tries to give them some stability before moving forward.... Moyes will have seen this in their Manure game for the cup.
Charlie Percival
67   Posted 09/01/2011 at 22:52:49

Dennis, diid you not read any of the above?
Charlie Percival
68   Posted 09/01/2011 at 22:59:10

If Clattenburgs a Kopite, and (by the looks of things) Webbs a Red Devil and Webb referees the Derby, it can only bode well for us!

Great refeering today Webb! - DEFINITE Penalty ;)
Charlie Percival
69   Posted 09/01/2011 at 23:12:45

OMG You just heard King Kennys interview HAHAHAHAHA

A Round of Golf is more important (and a few Whiskeys I expect!).

Great Stuff
Tom Bowers
70   Posted 09/01/2011 at 22:46:13

Alex, I have to agree about Coleman. Hope he is voted best young player of the season. A breath of fresh air in this squad. Regarding the Derby match we are in a good position form wise having beaten Spurs and City recently. However let's not get ahead of ourselves. It is at Anfield and they will be anxious to impress Dalglish despite the result at Manure today..

They will be without Gerrard and we are without Timmie. It will be a tight battle as it always is and no matter who referees Everton have to keep their composure especially Fellaini and Johnny H if he plays. We may have the edge in midfield now but as always the first goal is crucial. We have had may draws this season and another one seems on the cards but it would be terrific to get the double over them and push them toward the relegation zone.

Alex Robinson
71   Posted 09/01/2011 at 23:33:43

Big thanks Tom #71. I'm, really thinking we're on the verge of something special here. Jags and Baines at the back, Rodwell being what Gerrard should have been, Coleman being better than Bale, Arteta finding his form again, Cahill doing what he does best, and...there in lies the problem.

We've had brilliant strikers in the past (Dean, Royle, Latchford, Sharpe, Lineker, Ferguson), but Everton's strength has always been in midfield. Everton's No 9 shirt is a shirt that should always be revered, but you don't bang in the goals without supply. For every Andy Gray, Graham Sharp, etc, there's a Trevor Steven and Kevin Sheedy. This for me is how Everton should work. When Everton's midfield has been top notch, so has the team ? look at the 80s team for a perfect example!

Weve got a chance to do something pretty special in the not too near future. Howard at the back, Baines and Jags at the back (and Heitinga if he wants to come to the party), Coleman, Arteta, Rodwell, Fellaini in midfield. And then up front... still to be decided but Saha and Becks ain't done too bad in the last couple of games.

We shall see :)

Dennis Stevens
72   Posted 10/01/2011 at 01:15:21

Doesn't Coleman's booking mean he's due a suspension now?
Eric Myles
73   Posted 10/01/2011 at 01:36:56

Chris #25, went to see Dylan as a 60 year old? roadying at 62 and still around as a sprightly 104 year old to support the lads?
Good on ya.

Ernie Baywood
74   Posted 10/01/2011 at 01:45:02

Yellow card amnesty as of Dec 31st, Dennis, so he's fine.

A couple of decent results. Goals going in. Shite in disarray. Their captain suspended.

Even with all the ducks lining up I still can't feel confident about getting something at Anfield.
Derek Thomas
75   Posted 10/01/2011 at 01:49:15

A team selection and performance just like the Spurs game and the serial quitter will have to do all the worrying.
Adolf Ng
76   Posted 10/01/2011 at 05:21:23

Just treat the derby as "another premiership game" and we will certainly beat them ~ just like beating Scunthorpe United ~
Brian Waring
77   Posted 10/01/2011 at 11:09:01

Ian, I would go with the team that started against Spurs, and fucking give it to the sad fuckers.
Kunal Desai
78   Posted 10/01/2011 at 11:38:17

The bottom line is they have no 'cheating bastard' and they also play Bblackpool midweek who no doubt will run them ragged. We should be in a position to take advantage of this and go with a positive formation and GO for it, none of this cautious safety-first bollocks.