Members:   Log In Sign Up

Captain Phil off to Spurs?

The Daily Mail reckons that Captain Phil is leaving for Spurs and "talks between the two clubs are at an advanced stage" Blue Kipper also have it on their website.

It will be a sad day for Everton if he leaves. What do my fellow Everton supporters think, will DM allow him to go?
Machiel Barnard, Johannesburg, SA     Posted 11/01/2011 at 06:09:07

Comments

Kevin Tully
1   Posted 11/01/2011 at 09:14:07

Wow ? we are apparently in advanced talks with Spurs for a £1.5M switch for Cap'n Pip?! Didn't see that one coming.
Guy Hastings
2   Posted 11/01/2011 at 09:23:36

Harry Redknapp, please just fuck off.
Alan Clarke
3   Posted 11/01/2011 at 09:27:51

Is anyone really arsed to see Neville go? He's 33 and his career is coming to an end soon anyway so I'd gladly take £1.5 million for him. Losing Neville will be like a new signing.
James Elworthy
4   Posted 11/01/2011 at 10:33:09

Mike Rourke
5   Posted 11/01/2011 at 11:07:19

I'm not saying I would be happy to see Phil Neville go, it's just I would drive him to North London myself.
Danny Broderick
6   Posted 11/01/2011 at 11:22:48

Phil Neville has been a great servant for EFC but considering his age and the salary he earns, I think we should move him on. We are well covered in that position, and Coleman is the future. It's good for us and it's good for him ? he can have 1 last crack at the Champions League. You never know, we might be able to bring someone in with that money...
Larry Boner
7   Posted 11/01/2011 at 11:35:56

Phil Neville's career record:

6 Premier League Titles
3 FA Cup wins
1 Champions League win
3 Charity Shield wins
1 Intercontinental Cup win
59 England caps.
263 games for Man Utd.
Not bad eh ?

If he goes to Spurs, Everton will miss him, I think Redknapp needs an organiser at the back, they are great going forward, but cant keep a clean sheet, they looked a shambles against Everton.

Watched "Between the Lines" last night and Clive Allen did not deny the interest when asked about Phil Neville.

Dave Lynch
8   Posted 11/01/2011 at 11:55:28

To let Neville go at this stage of the season would be insanity.

For all the Neville haters, why do you think Redknapp wants him ?

Because he is a great organiser and a model pro. Ok, he may not be the most gifted of players but he is worth his weight in gold for what he brings to Everton.

If he sells Neville watch our form dip. Moyes will be a bigger tosser than I gave him credit for if he allows him to leave.
Dave Lynch
9   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:04:09

Makes you wonder whether Beckham has something to do with this?

Might have had a word in 'Arry's shell-like.

Tony J Williams
10   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:16:44

Ridiculous to consider selling your captain when languishing near the bottom half of the table.

Look at the results when he palys against when he doesn't. It doesn't make sense but we do miss him when he's not there.
Jamie Barlow
11   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:19:00

As it's still quite early for me, I'm not really sure whether I'm awake yet. I'm sure I've just heard that Phil Neville is at an advanced stage in a transfer to Spurs.

I'm not sure what to think of this. Am I having a wonderful dream or a nightmare? I thought he'd be here forever and was one of Moyes favourites. Will we really miss him if he goes?

Tommy Byrne
12   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:20:37

And it's not even April 1st...
Andrew Ellams
13   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:19:58

This just sounds like an odd move all round to me. Phil and his family are from the North West, he is coming to the end of his career and I, like lots of other I think, just assumed he would move into coaching either at Everton, Man Utd or cut his management teeth at one of the lower division clubs in the region.

Good luck to him if he moves, he is one of the few players in the modern game that really deserves good stuff to happen for him.
Tony J Williams
14   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:26:43

Is this Old Arry's revenge for us beating them? Buy our captain and unsettle Pienaar?
KPR Williams
15   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:28:18

that'll leave us with Hibbert at right back...
Don't go Pip.
Craig Taylor
16   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:26:04

Really? Cant believe this, its all over the place.

I genuinely would be gutted to see him leave.

He isn't the greatest player, but he is one of our most important. A massive leader and insperational figure on the pitch and I am sure in the dressing room etc.

I really have been expecting him to have one more season and then move into a player coach role.

Some papers are suggesting a player coming the other way is involved.

I have to say that Bentley and Pavlyachenko would be ok for me ( russian preferred). But I do not want Robbie Keane. He is past his best.

In conclusion I do not think I want Pip to go.

KPAOC - 'Keep Pip At Our Club'
Paul Olsen
17   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:41:58

Must be a wind-up.

Although, he could play in the rest of their champions league campaign, offers loads of experience and leadership and apparently is a cheap option.

I could see Neville being interested in this, however i can´t see Moyes feeling the same way.

Might we ask for a swap deal with Naughton who can´t get a look in?

Nah, i´m just not buying this.
Tony J Williams
18   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:45:37

One of the Kyles coming this way?
Thomas Christensen
19   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:48:25

He also had Bale in his pocket on both game against Spurs this season.

I cannot honestly believe that he has the appettite for a move or Moyes wants him to leave.
Norman Merrill
20   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:43:02

I have heard the chat on TalkSport, it's in the press, and local radio have taken it up, but I cannot see it happening. So, until any details are released by the club, he is still our capt.

All the bullshit over Beckham is he or isn't he going to sign, now it's Nevile? Maybe 'Arry's logic is, seeing that Pip was the only player to keep Bale quiet on both occasions they met, he might as well have him in their squad?? But seriously I just cannot see him moving his family down there.

Steve Edwards
21   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:42:41

Tony (12) Pienaar was unsettled a long time ago mate.

I know we are skint but £1.5M. Tony Hibbert for the rest of the season? Gareth Bale didn't get a kick against Neville and Phil is still playing at the top of his game. He's never relied on pace and could well have another 2 or 3 years left in him. Hope it dosn't happen but I've a feeling that it will.
Les Martin
22   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:49:04

Spurs have money, if they want him for £3M then why not? at £1.5M as some posters have suggested, then that's ridiculous; keep him... but at 33 he may be good for another year or two as cover.
Tony I'Anson
23   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:55:23

Is he buying Pip as a route to turning the heads of our best players for next season?

Who is Arry really after? Felli, Rodwell, Jags.
Martin Paice
24   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:52:34

If he goes, we'll badly miss his leadership skills on the pitch.

For me it would be a mistake and big gamble to sell.
Michael Kenrick
25   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:56:40

I found this line in the Echo the most ominous:

"Neither Neville or Steven Pienaar, another reported target of Spurs and Chelsea, are cup-tied after the pair were rested for Saturday?s FA Cup victory against Scunthorpe United."

Now I'm the last person to ask about the future but this has me very concerned. Because of the relationship between Moyes and Neville, I think this would be a massive blow to the team-building Moyes has been working towards, and could have a devastating effect on the rest of the team.

And just before a huge derby game... and with us precariously hovering above what could become a very scary relegation battle...
Craig Taylor
26   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:58:16

Kyle Naughton has been quality for Leicester apparently.

Depends if his loan agreement allows a release clause, same goes for Kyle Walker.
Brian Waring
27   Posted 11/01/2011 at 12:59:37

Can't really see Moyes selling his lover, maybe they have split up???
Brian Price
28   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:03:10

If we sell PN for £1.5m it just highlights how skint we are! Definitely should not be selling him. He has played well recently, and although I think we should be looking at Seamus as our future RB, having Neville around and potentially moving into a coaching role further down the line is the better outlook for me.

Can't stand Redknapp!
Chris Fisher
29   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:06:21

I think Phil would be badly missed, who would we have as our leader? Arteta? Osman? Don't make me laugh! It would be a mistake and we would suffer for it.

Coleman has come on really well in the right wing position with Phil behind him, I doubt he would feel quite as comfortable if he turned round to see Tony Hibbert standing there. Harry Redknapp can fuck off, who does he think he is, the melty faced twat.

Gerry Western
30   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:11:34

Neville has been one of our poorest performers this season and he's not getting any younger, not much else to say really.
Adam Bennett
31   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:15:26

Harry Redknapp is a prick. End of.

He talks about other clubs players more than he does his own.

Its about time the FA / Premier League done something about the way he conducts his transfer business through the media.

Granted, he might not be on the phone to players under contract, but surely telling Sky Sports News he is interested in this player or that player is another form of tapping up?

The man is a disgrace to football.

Class, style, dignity? He wouldn?t have a clue what those three words meant.

Here?s hoping HMRC are still looking into him, and find something on him.
Martyn Lewis
32   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:13:55

It's ok boys, we will still have captain Ossie!!

On a serious note, if PN leaves then there is no way we'll cope with Hibbo for the remainder of the season and Seamus, although immense going forward, does not have the defensive skills yet. So a replacement is needed with experience and I don't believe this Kyle Naughton brings this.
Guy Hastings
33   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:11:36

'He's a triffic player. Yeah, I'd be interested. It depends if the money's available. Yeah, I'd like him at Spurs. Who wouldn't? A great little player. Who are we talking about anyway?'
If I wanted a destabilising influence I'd rather drink Brobat than listen to that garrulous twat.
Drew O'Neall
34   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:16:06

Neville / Pienaar / Saha to Spurs (all known to be Redknapp targets)

Hutton / Bentley / Pavlyachenko to Everton.

Yeah, I'd take that considering Pienaar's contract situation but agree that all, especially Neville, would be a great loss.
Andrew Steen
35   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:24:43

We must really be poor. It would be nice for once to come out on top in a deal. I wouldn't mind Neville leaving if we received a £4mn+ player in exchange or if the money was used to buy Charlie Adam.

Mike Rourke
36   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:15:48

Brian 27.

Maybe Moyes is doing that thing everyone on here has been begging him to do...learning.

In this case 'Fuck loyalty, sentimentality and favourites'

It's an attitude that's worked wonders for Ziralex all these years.

So Neville out? What next? ? Ossie on the bench for the derby? Let's take it one miracle at a time shall we...
Gerry Quinn
37   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:27:44

What's the bets we end up with Gary Neville as his replacement - OMG! Shoot me now
John Crook
38   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:19:45

At the end of the day, the final decision will be David Moyes's. Neville is still under contract. Therefore, if Spurs do make a bid, then it's up to the manager to accept that bid.

Give some credit to Phil Neville ? there is no way on earth he would stamp his feet and hand in a transfer request. The guy is already minted ? been there and worn the t-shirt in terms of football experience and winning medals.

But at age 34 and with a final chance of Champions League ,can you blame him for thinking about it? My opinion is that Moysie will say I'd prefer you to stay (club captain, etc etc).

But if Neville words his ambition to try Champions League then we should accept the bid. Hibbert is just as good a defender as Neville and Jagielka can also drop in at right back if need be.

Kunal Desai
39   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:37:17

We all know that Neville isn't the best of footballers but we've witnessed this season when he has been out of the side, we have no leadership on the field, therefore with just these qualities he has on the pitch it would be worth keeping him until the end of the season.
Craig Taylor
40   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:42:36

Harry Redknapp isn't a 'wheeler dealer' he is a fucking cunt!

(See you tube if you don't get me!)
Tom Bowers
41   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:43:33

It all comes down to money. Pip has been solid for the Blues but is 33. We have to look for younger players in a few positions. We need a centre back as Distin is also getting older and Jags seems to be getting more injuries. Who is our cover for Baines? Pienaar obviously would be a good sell right now rather than the end of season. Let's make the deals and get some new blood.
Tony J Williams
42   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:48:32

Just reading a few articles about this and come across this beauty - "City striker Jo insists he wants to stay at Eastlands, despite interest from five other clubs" Fecken 5 clubs ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oooohhhh ha ha ha ha, stop it, I can't breathe, ha ha ha ahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha........
Nelaj Behajiha
43   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:50:10

Would swap him for Pavlichenko and Bentley.
Mike Oates
44   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:45:22

If your captain and most trsusted player leaves for the brighter lights of Champions League etc etc then it doesn't bode well for keeping the rest of the players constantly being targetted ? the likes of Pinnear, Jagielka.

You don't loose your most experienced, your organiser, your totally committed player to Spurs. You can just about understand the moves to Utd and money bags City but not to a club who until this year were you closest rivals.

THIS IS BAD NEWS!
Tony J Williams
45   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:51:04

Throw in Naughton and it's a deal Nelaj
Jay Harris
46   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:43:51

Seems when you play well for the club like Lucas Neill, Pienaar and Neville in his last game against Spurs you are sold and if you play badly you get a bumper new contract which the players who are sold are paying for.

WTF is going on at this club???

Are we that desperate that we have to sell Lucas Neill for £1 million and Neville for £1.5 million (both experienced defenders playing well and good at coaching the youngsters).
Tony J Williams
47   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:54:16

Jay, we probably sold Neill because he had a turning arc of the Ark Royal. He played nice passes but his massive arse usually kept opposing strikers on side, even when he was in their penalty area.
Andrew Laird
48   Posted 11/01/2011 at 13:59:19

I wish Redknapp liked Anichebe
Chris Fisher
49   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:04:14

Well Moyes has moved quickly to squash this rumour, that's good news. I don't care what anyone says about Captain Phil, he may not be the best player in the world but he is a great leader, a solid performer and would of been a big loss. You don't play for teams like Man United and Everton and get linked with teams like Spurs if you are a bad player.
Andrew Fair
50   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:06:10

PHIL AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE! All this is bullshit! James Elworthy shame your sources are not Worthy! Neville wouldn't leave his North West roots ? especially at his age.
Nick Entwistle
51   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:05:31

We'll end up missing him like we missed Carsley. Plus Pip has still got five years in him.
Julian Wait
52   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:09:03

Julian Wait
53   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:09:44

I think that puts an end to that (link above)
Michael Coville
54   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:04:13

Well Green runs this club not Kenwright so if Green wants Neville to go to Spurs it will happen, end of. Only Neville can stop it and I believe Beckham will be a major influence in the decision.
Mike Oates
55   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:15:21

Latest news: Moyes & Kenwright ? Neville is not going to Spurs ? end of!!

Reply from Neville ? I'll be a Spurs player by the week-end, always thought Hawwy was a cwacking manager, looking forward to Eurwope.
Andrew Fair
56   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:16:53

It looks like they enquired after Neville a couple of weeks ago and then again when we beat them 2-1 so this story is old news.
Phil Martin
57   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:05:32

@ Jay #46,

"Are we that Desparate that we have to sell Lucas Neill for 1 million and Neville for 1.5 million(both experienced defenders playing well and good at coaching the youngsters). "

Yes we have nothing. Not a fucking penny. But Bill is doing his best so we musn't grumble.

Meanwhile our squad shrinks yet again. But we should still be playing great football, battling for top 4 and winning trophies, right?

WRONG
Liam Reilly
58   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:21:23

Can't see it, Neville won't leave the North West and I would wager his first managerial appointment will be at Goodison.

If he goes to Tottenham, he'll be warming the bench and looking for a new club in the summer.
David Thomas
59   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:32:59

?I spoke with Harry Redknapp briefly before the transfer window opened. Daniel Levy and Bill had an even briefer conversation at our recent game against Spurs and mutually agreed that this would go no further.

"At no time was any offer made - nor would one have been welcomed. Phil Neville is our captain and is an important part of the Everton set-up."

Well said Moyes. Would be idiotic to even think of letting Phil Neville go.
Michael Kenrick
60   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:42:21

Makes you wonder about the other half of those "conversations"... the bit where 'Arry was asked if we could beg, steal or borrow Keane, Bentley, Pavlyuvchenko et al.

And which question came first?
David Thomas
61   Posted 11/01/2011 at 14:45:15

"Breaking news, just heard Neville has gone to Spurs, news come out of Finch Farm from one of the reserves."

There is always one who has to make some bullshit up.
Adam Carey
62   Posted 11/01/2011 at 15:06:18

Michael @60, "a few weeks ago" when this brief conversation happened seems eerily close to the time Moyes changed his tune about the likelyhood of a few loan players arriving in Jan. It would appear we lucked out once Harry found out Neville wasn't available! Oh well...
Nick Wall
63   Posted 11/01/2011 at 15:11:19

Amazed that anyone gave this any credence. There was never any way that Everton would agree to let him go, or that Cap'n Nev would want to leave.
Jamie Rowland
64   Posted 11/01/2011 at 15:44:25

What a load of old bollocks - does the Daily Mail ever get a transfer rumour right? Talk about clutching at straws!
Dave Richman
65   Posted 11/01/2011 at 15:46:32

Machiel:

Where in Joburg are you? Loads of Blues getting together for the match on Sunday at a pub in Edenvale!
James Stewart
66   Posted 11/01/2011 at 15:58:07

Best News I heard all season. I can't wait for the day Neville is no longer in the Everton first team as I personally find it an embarrassment.
Tony J Williams
67   Posted 11/01/2011 at 16:14:37

James, you're "personally" embarrassed by Neville being in the 1st team? Why? Are some vewy nawwty boys having a pop at you?
Glen Anderson
68   Posted 11/01/2011 at 16:33:27

He's not going anywhere folks.

Moyes says Phil is going nowhere.
Michael Kenrick
Editorial Team
69   Posted 11/01/2011 at 16:40:37

The bastards got us again.

We did get some advance note here yesterday that I ignored as pure bollocks... but even I start to fidget when the old bastions of the media take up a story like this ? they usually have more than some bullshit journo lies to go on.

A very odd one if it really was nipped in the bud as Moyes said... That would suggest there was certainly no further progress beyond last Wednesday, yet the bastards claim talks ARE in an "advanced stage" ? today, almost one week later.

You'd think the professional media would have a little more pride in their work than to pass around crap like this... but it does reinforce the lesson of total skepticism regarding the Rumour Mill, 99% of which is pure unadulterated shite.
Guy Wilkinson
70   Posted 11/01/2011 at 16:39:15

James @ 66. Thats the most fucking lame post I've ever read.

And for all the other haters - Did you not see with your fucking eyes how he owned the best left winger in the prem in both matches this season. And did you think with your lizard brains to examine the reasons that Harry Redknapp covets him?
I personally find it embarrassing to have to respond to shite posts
Jonathan Tasker
71   Posted 11/01/2011 at 17:00:15

Regardless of what happens, It is crap that Redknapp is allowed to so obviously tout one of our players
James Stewart
72   Posted 11/01/2011 at 16:57:21

Guy please.

I have respect for him as a model professional. But as a player he is shit and I find that embarrassing as he is captain and does not deserve a place. Bale went off injured in the last match so I would hardly say he owned him. He picked up a stupid yellow and could have got another had Bale stayed on but whatever.

He is rubbish and does not deserve a starting place let alone captain.
Mark James
73   Posted 11/01/2011 at 17:10:36

I'd be sad to see him go, as much as you may or may not rate the guy I dont think there's any doubting that his attitude/work rate/professionalism is second to none. To be able to have someone with his experience and character in the dressing room can only help with the likes of Rodwell, Coleman etc. development.

He nullified Bale at theirs and pretty much had the job sewn up before Bale went off injured at Goodison. He is solid and dependable and our squad would be worse off without him, both on and off the pitch.
Ian McPherson
74   Posted 11/01/2011 at 17:25:50

Is it April 1st??? Neville still has a good 2 or 3 months in him. Give them Hibbert for free. Still in shock at this one.
Paul Wharton
75   Posted 11/01/2011 at 17:30:48

Well, boys and girls, 73 people have commented on Mr Neville but not one has said that he is good at the one thing that footballers need to do and that has to be able to pass and this man cannot pass to a blue shirt.

Take the money, Mr Moyes should haggle and get the best he can from Spurs.

David Thomas
76   Posted 11/01/2011 at 17:36:23

"not one has said that he is good at the one thing that footballers need to do and that has to be able to pass and this man cannot pass to a blue shirt."

Look at the pass completion stats for each player in our team.
Tony J Williams
77   Posted 11/01/2011 at 17:41:20

Paul, whilst I tend to think as Pip as a Rhino clone with his twatty floaty passes, he pass completion is actually usually quite high. The short passes are usually spot on, it's the crosses and punts upfield that wreck my head too
Tony Hughes
78   Posted 11/01/2011 at 18:24:23

Sell Neville? Moyeswould rather cut off his own balls! (then i remembered he hasnt got any! )
David Hallwood
79   Posted 11/01/2011 at 18:32:31

Maybe Awwy is trying to recreate the man U circa 2000-Roy keane anyone?
Stephen Graham
80   Posted 11/01/2011 at 18:58:36

They're taking the piss, they're getting their jollies, these journalits bastards. They sit around in some boozer, pissed out of their minds, and say things like this, then ROTFLTFAO ... and someone says "Print it, print it, Neville to Spurs, that's a good one!"
Jon Cox
81   Posted 11/01/2011 at 19:18:44

Or, it could be a black psyops exercise that the CIA had a major input.

Still, it gets Nev's popularity soaring amongst ToffeeWebbers.

Old cynic... never !!
James Stewart
82   Posted 11/01/2011 at 20:24:37

lol @ Tony Hughes. spot on
Christopher Marston
83   Posted 11/01/2011 at 21:38:09

Redknapp should be reported for constantly lacking respect for other teams' players. He's always saying this and that about how good a player is and how he would like to see them at Spurs. The FA need to charge him with some sort of gross misconduct!!! And as for his steadily uglifying son tapping up Beckham for him in a toy shop!! Bloody hell!!!
Charles King
84   Posted 11/01/2011 at 21:43:28

The transfer market is dead in the water, bone idle hacks are making stuff up as they go. Sky have even got a permanent crew outside Totter's training camp giving bulletins on Beckham; the scruffy overrated oik is only visiting to keep himself fit. Beggars belief.
Paul Gallagher
85   Posted 11/01/2011 at 23:21:58

What people have to realise is, if we sold Neville for £1.5 million, who are we going to get for that sort of money to replace him with that sort of experience as well. We can't keep selling a couple of players in January and not replacing them ? the squad is threadbare already.
Chad Schofield
86   Posted 12/01/2011 at 00:53:41

God I'm really pleased that this isn't happening. That in itself has surprised me as a couple of seasons ago I would have 'put a big flag on my bike' and cycled him ther myself. At rightback though he breeds confidence and gets our shit together. Yes, his distribution is, um, limited... But he's less nose-bleed like when in the opponents half than Hibbert, and Coleman for me at the moment should just be concentrating on what he's doing so well.

Neville is a true ambassador, he has eyes on managemnet and I hope he does well when he decides to call it a day. But certainly I'm glad he's ours.
Ed Fitzgerald
87   Posted 12/01/2011 at 08:30:58

This is a wind-up. If someone is willing to offer £1.5 Million for Neville, we should take it. I am sick to death of Evertonians being blinded by clichés about Neville such as ?he is a really good pro? etc etc.

I just wish the guy could pass a ball not an unreasonable expectation for a footballer. I get fed up of fans fawning over Neville because he is a ?nice guy? ? he is also on a very nice earner courtesy of Moyes et al. I think he is no better full back than the much maligned Hibbert (also very poor) and Neville?s performances in midfield have been bloody dreadful. When he does have a so called good game (Vs Spurs) he is protected by Coleman.
Mike Green
88   Posted 12/01/2011 at 08:15:32

Sounds like at some point there was something in it which to me smacks of Levy and Redknob twirling their fingers over our squad going "we can take your left winger........ we can even take your Captain if we want...." whilst BK and DM sit gagged and tied up in the corner.

Typical Spurs....
Dominic Bobadilla
89   Posted 12/01/2011 at 12:25:52

I like the idea of a New Year Purge. Neville I won't miss. If Pienaar wants to go, then he is free to piss off. Yakubu... total waste of space.
Rob Coles
90   Posted 13/01/2011 at 00:08:40

Everyone knows Harry is fairly shrewd and can probably spot a bargain buy but surely not the reason why he is targeting Captain Pip.

Must be because he is fed up with one of his prized assetts, Gareth Bale, being shown up by our ageing defender.