Members:   Log In Sign Up

Pip's celebration

Who?s up for a bit of fun to brighten up our Monday?

Phil Neville said last week that after scoring the final penalty against Chelsea, thinking back, he should have done ?The Sprinkler? celebration made famous by the victorious England cricket team during the recent Ashes series.

He then went on to say he has something else ?up his sleeve? for a goal celebration, and it got me thinking ? what could it be?

So, what does everyone think Pip will do tomorrow night when he bangs in a 30 yard screamer, on the volley, crashing in off the underside of the bar and into the net?

Adam Bennett, Liverpool     Posted 28/02/2011 at 12:26:35

Sign for Spurs for £5m?
Gary Creaney
4   Posted 28/02/2011 at 14:46:40

Retire?
Tim Spring
5   Posted 28/02/2011 at 14:54:02

He'll put down the controller, turn off the playstation, give Gary a call to tell him how good at FIFA 11 he is, and start getting ready for the match!
Nick Entwistle
6   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:14:01

There's a game tomorrow night?
Sam Morrison
7   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:10:55

Maybe I'm a miserable sod but I hate rehearsed celebrations. A goal should be boundless joy and passion, not some contrived look-at-me shite. I can forgive Cahill, just, cos he is obviously very passionate, but honestly, when Stevie G kissed the camera once I was nearly sick.
Norman Merrill
8   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:20:06

Sam, You were sick... give some thought to the camera?
Scott Milne
9   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:21:16

An Obafemi Martins style cart-wheel and double backflip.

Dead Set.
Jay Harris
10   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:22:10

He's gonna pull a rabbit out and say "look what a good boy am I" and Bill will go "Wow".

Watch this space.
Christopher McCullough
11   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:30:19

The Moonwalk.
Dave Roberts
12   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:39:27

He'll crash his Fiesta on the way home.
Mike Green
13   Posted 28/02/2011 at 15:41:03

I thought his celebration was piss funny to be honest - I had visions of 30k Chelsea fans watching him muttering "You cunt..." as they got up to leave. Fantastic.

More of the same please!
Alan McGuffog
14   Posted 28/02/2011 at 16:07:41

Blame Howard for not stopping it?
Trevor Lynes
15   Posted 28/02/2011 at 16:12:24

See King Louis has boinged his Ferrari... if he doesn't get hurt playing perhaps he will when driving!!!
Ray Roche
16   Posted 28/02/2011 at 16:41:18

I think Nevilleinhó could do whatever celebration he feels like, especially if it's a "30-yard screamer".
Gavin Ramejkis
17   Posted 28/02/2011 at 16:56:06

Trevor, we talk about lazy journos all the time on this site and even the Wilmslow Times has it's own gobshite as the Sunderland game according to them finished 2-1, forgive me as I was there but I could have sworn Sunderland didn't score.

The other thing about that underpass near Manchester Airport, you can bet your last pound that if Joe Public was to prang their motor in it, we'd be blowing into a bag and summonsed for dangerous driving, that diving cunt Ronaldo was racing Van der Saar and got away with it, now Saha bends his £170k Ferrari with no other drivers involved going in a straight line where his car was extensively damaged... QED at some speed ? yet again the police do fuck all. I don't care if he is one of ours if you drive like a twat, you should get done.

Ray Robinson
18   Posted 28/02/2011 at 17:17:23

But Gavin, Louis pulled his hamstring when depressing the accelerator, causing him to lose control. Could have happened to anyone!
Gerry Quinn
19   Posted 28/02/2011 at 18:09:08

Alan #14 - brilliant - beat me to it!
Karl Masters
20   Posted 28/02/2011 at 18:30:08

I hope I'm there to see it, especially if it's at Goodison and especially if it's a winner. The place will go muckin' fental!
Shayne Willliams
21   Posted 28/02/2011 at 20:06:15

How about Pip hits a 30-yard screamer, runs up to the near camera and lifts up his top revealing a t-shirt showing support for Everton's Number 1 fan ? Colonel Gaddafi!!
David Hallwood
22   Posted 28/02/2011 at 20:43:50

Or... Shayne#21 'Once a Blue, Always a Blue'
Jeff Armstrong
23   Posted 28/02/2011 at 21:13:56

Neville races half the length of the pitch ripping his shirt off in the process, to reveal....... an identical EFC top underneath!!! complete with name and number, the ref has a gob like a dog who's been asked to book a holiday!

Doesn't have a clue what do to do, so the 4th official books HIM for time wasting. Always wondered what would happen if a player had the nouse to try that...
Jim Burns
24   Posted 28/02/2011 at 21:54:14

Knowing him, he'll apologise to each of the Reading players one by one.
David Moore
25   Posted 28/02/2011 at 22:09:01

He and the reading goalkeeper will go to Paddy Power after the game to collect their winnings.
Dick Fearon
26   Posted 28/02/2011 at 23:19:14

Moyes will sub him.
Dick Fearon
27   Posted 28/02/2011 at 23:32:30

As for king Louis, in between games he should be tied to his bed.
Drew O'Neall
28   Posted 28/02/2011 at 23:32:54

Moyes will play him just off Saha for the rest of his career even though he isn't a striker (unless Saha is injured, then it'll be just Anichebe).
William Fletcher
29   Posted 01/03/2011 at 00:27:00

He will probably stand there, scratch his head and say "How the fuck did I do that!"
Richard Harris
30   Posted 01/03/2011 at 04:34:27

Karl Masters wrote "Forget Phil Neville... I want to know what's going to happen when Tony Hibbert scores!"

Maybe then I can offload the hundreds of tee-shirts stored in the lock-up with the words "I was there when Tony Hibbert scored"....