Right, lets get it off our chests in just 3 sentences / moans per person... Keep it snappy!!!
1. The catering at the match is shocking and over priced. Massive missed revenue opportunity. (Terry Leahy is on the board... surely he could sort this one out!)
2. Fellow adult fans getting in on kids tickets ? winds me right up that one!
Remember ? Just THREE moans please... we could all list loads.
Elaine Riding, Posted 27/03/2011 at 21:17:56
Remember ? Just THREE moans please... we could all list loads.
Note: the following content is not moderated or vetted by the site owners at the time of submission. Comments are the responsibility of the poster. Disclaimer
1 Posted 28/03/2011 at 00:20:10
2. That lazy French guy
3. This seasons performances
2 Posted 28/03/2011 at 00:22:46
2. People who stand up when we progress beyond the half way line or win a corner. What's the point? If everyone stayed seated, everyone would be able to see everything. Instead, you have to stand up and struggle to see anything.
3. Every pub near the ground. They're all shite and seem to make no effort to cater for the extra business they inevitably get on match day.
3 Posted 28/03/2011 at 00:42:08
2. Dodgy internet links.
3. 5;30 kick offs - 4;30am here!
4 Posted 28/03/2011 at 00:51:24
2. David Moyes
3. Richard Dodd
5 Posted 28/03/2011 at 01:01:24
3. The Red Shite
6 Posted 28/03/2011 at 00:58:49
2. The none existence of Everton in sports shops whilst being surrounded by other teams merchandise.
3. The fact Anichebe cant win an effin' header.
7 Posted 28/03/2011 at 01:10:08
8 Posted 28/03/2011 at 02:10:28
2. Hibberts NO goals to over 200 games ratio.
3. Wooden Seats in a antiquated stadium
It was difficult to decide, "Boys Pen Bill" and Anichebe but errr good point about only 3 Eliane otherwise we could be hear for years.
9 Posted 28/03/2011 at 02:35:28
10 Posted 28/03/2011 at 02:52:12
2. Where's the cash?
3. Where's the cash to buy LD?
11 Posted 28/03/2011 at 03:01:19
2. Always last on MOTD
3. Piss poor board.
12 Posted 28/03/2011 at 03:16:34
2, Manchester United feeder / reserve team.
3, Political correctness.
Why did Sibson one single Saha out? Could of called them all useless lazy bastards then wouldn't have been banned for 3 years for being racist. Grassed up by a fellow blue. Well, if that fellow blue settles for the shite offered this season then Sibson is better off without spending for a season ticket. Let the other mug keep funding this incompetent Board.
Sorry, slightly off topic there!
13 Posted 28/03/2011 at 03:34:56
2. The Board
14 Posted 28/03/2011 at 03:41:12
lots of laughs at '3. Richard Dodd'
15 Posted 28/03/2011 at 04:48:39
2. The fact that I have no idea who that oldish balding fella is who is always in our dugout behind Moyes
3. That Everton song they play over the speakers that sounds from 1970's with the line "WE'RE AFTER THE LEAGUE AND WE'RE AFTER THE CUP, EVERTON'S ON THE UP AND UP"... Aaaah
16 Posted 28/03/2011 at 05:23:22
2. The fact that we always have a shit start to the season, yet show no intention of changing our pre-season routine.
3. The wankers who own / run our club who clearly take our wonderful supporters for granted.
17 Posted 28/03/2011 at 05:39:12
2. Moyes's substitutions.
3. Bill Kenwright.
18 Posted 28/03/2011 at 06:15:50
2. The reliance of the crap home grown players (Hibbert, Osman et al).
3. The useless official who forgot to renew Gosling's contract.
19 Posted 28/03/2011 at 09:01:43
2) Mark Clatternberg being allowed to continue after a) the derby b) being done for bad business and c) getting new fake hair
3) Posters using derogatory terms when they can't sensibly argue a point............. and Kenwright
20 Posted 28/03/2011 at 09:05:15
2. His Yes-men on the board and that clueless CEO.
3. Ian 'spin' Ross.
21 Posted 28/03/2011 at 09:21:25
2. The fact that no-one ever seems to consider practising alternatives to the big hoof up the pitch.
3. The sub-standard performance of ownership arrangements which condemn us to mid-table mediocrity with our best players leaving.
22 Posted 28/03/2011 at 09:17:57
2. That as a 12-year-old at the Bayern Munich second leg, I thought we'd be invincible forever. This is as much my fault as it is Everton's, but I wish I'd been able to savour things a bit more (or that we hadn't consistently had a gang of motherfuckers at the helm).
3. The unfair retrospective criticism certain past players come in for while others are mythologised like they're Mother Theresa and Dixie Dean rolled into one.
23 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:04:17
No 2 ? Robert Elstone & Ian Ross for their high handed, smug contempt for our fans.
No 3 ? Elaine Riding for her vain attempt to limit me to only 3 moans.
24 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:09:39
25 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:13:55
No 2: Big Vic's mum for not insisting that he wear one in August 1987.
No 3: David Moyes for actually playing Big Vic instead of shipping him out on loan to League Two.
26 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:19:40
2. When players get played out of position?.. and have a bad game.
3. The barmaid that I fancy in the pub I drink in before/after the match doesn?t fancy me.
27 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:07:14
2) The abuse levelled at local players, especially Anichebe, who has only spent about 5-6 hours on the pitch all season, but seems to be held responsible for everyone else's short comings.
3) Watching other clubs get richer as we get ever poorer.
28 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:19:23
No 2: ToffeeWeb for being so addictive, when I've got work to to on a Monday morning.
No 3: Heitinga & myself for not knowing when to shut up!
29 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:24:04
2. Moyes's substitutions.
3. International friendlies and tournaments during the season, Cahill was on a bit of decent form up until the Asian Cup in January... where's he been since? How much have we paid him in wages since the start of January for bugger all return? No wonder we're skint.
30 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:41:22
2. Corners ? Why, oh why, oh why don't we leave someone on the half way line when defending corners!! We clear the ball and it comes straight back at us.
3. Substitutions ? Moyes, you can do them before 70 mins and you can make them positive!!!
31 Posted 28/03/2011 at 10:30:13
No 2 ? I will probably never see Everton win the league even though I am only 29 years old.
No 3 ? I haven't had any in months.
32 Posted 28/03/2011 at 11:19:07
Complaints 1 to 3: a compilation of all the above.
33 Posted 28/03/2011 at 11:33:55
No. 2 That all the coaches are dour defender types.
No. 3 (a) That Arteta still takes freekicks.
No.3 (b) That 'Boys Pen Bill' (TM) and his financial plan consists of buying an extra Euro Millions ticket when the prize fund hits |£100Mill.
34 Posted 28/03/2011 at 11:49:39
2. Operation Goodison Exercise.3. Tim Cahill being a passenger for virtually the whole match, unless he get's on the end of a corner, and still being an automatic starter.
35 Posted 28/03/2011 at 12:14:15
2) 11 men in our box for corners.
36 Posted 28/03/2011 at 12:17:38
37 Posted 28/03/2011 at 12:28:55
38 Posted 28/03/2011 at 12:42:07
3. Sky Sports obsession with the so-called big 4.
39 Posted 28/03/2011 at 12:47:48
2. People who still bang on about Landon Donovan as if his signing would suddenly propel us up the table.
40 Posted 28/03/2011 at 12:55:28
2. Anything remotely associated to the RS.
3. The little bit of wee that stains light colored kecks no matter how many times I shake my dick after a slash.
3.(b) People who can't spell "coloured"
41 Posted 28/03/2011 at 13:21:19
There are yet-to-be-conceived Evertonians the same could be said of.
42 Posted 28/03/2011 at 13:49:47
43 Posted 28/03/2011 at 13:53:40
1. Not winning the Euromillions on Friday so I could have bought out Bill
2. Not buying a ticket for the lottery on Saturday
3. Spending money I don't have have on stuff I don't really need, when I could be spening it on EFC merchandise... especially the 1985 collection!
44 Posted 28/03/2011 at 14:12:21
2. Twats who want to push into a single lane going through roadworks.
3. Celebrity redshite supporters from Berkshire.
45 Posted 28/03/2011 at 16:46:39
The three things not yet mentioned that yet that I am surprised about, however:
1) Le Coq Sportiff;
2) Buying stuff from the shop and the next day getting an email saying its got 90% off;
3) Restricted views.
One totally personal moan, just in case the person is reading this, is the fact that I bought a match-worn shirt off the official website (£300) and the certificate of authenticity was written in big marker pen on a shitty bit of headed notepaper by what must have been the work experience lad!
I feel a hell of a lot better for getting these trivial moans off my chest and I hope you feel a little lighter too.
46 Posted 28/03/2011 at 17:14:21
2) Racism (particularly at away matches).
3) The obvious lack of firepower going into each season.
47 Posted 28/03/2011 at 17:16:53
Gary Lineker for forcing us to change style and not win the double, and for being a smug twat.
The Champions League for turning the European Cup into a long and boring series of TV programmes instead of a competitive knockout. In fact, TV for screwing up the game.
48 Posted 28/03/2011 at 17:37:04
Kendall point... what a great, but surely a controversial shout. I thought it was only me who thought he only sold Lineker to Barca as he thought he was a shoe-in for the job and ended up at Bilbao instead...
49 Posted 28/03/2011 at 18:12:25
2. The failure to leave a forward upfield when defending corners.
3. The too-loud PA system which renders conversation impossible.
50 Posted 28/03/2011 at 18:06:19
2. FIFA, for being corrupt and incompetent.
3. The FA, for being spinless, corrupt and inept. And for constantly pampering to the rich clubs.
51 Posted 28/03/2011 at 19:30:31
2) The board's lack of transparency ? something akin to a failing communist state.
3) Restricted views.
52 Posted 28/03/2011 at 19:46:27
53 Posted 28/03/2011 at 19:44:04
2. That shitty Changy versus whoever, embarrassing half-time on-screen "let's rip off our own texting fans" comp.
3. Sibson supporters, the people around him had put up with a lot worse than what he got banned for.
54 Posted 28/03/2011 at 19:48:45
2. Abuse over content in arguments.
3. Stand up if you love the blues ? why else would I sit through this. :(
55 Posted 28/03/2011 at 20:08:14
Lack of enthusiasm from the players
Lack of enthusiasm from the fans
56 Posted 28/03/2011 at 20:28:23
2. The overpriced beer and food
3. The players on more money than they will ever need.
57 Posted 28/03/2011 at 21:26:29
2. A ginger fuckwitt that has the tactical awareness of a wheelie bin.
3. Student/unwashed nancy boys who wreck a London shop window or two, who think they're big time... Anytime you want some, knobheads!
58 Posted 28/03/2011 at 21:57:55
2. Moyes's late and defensive substitutions
3. Victor Anichebe
59 Posted 28/03/2011 at 22:27:03
60 Posted 28/03/2011 at 23:30:34
2. Johhny 5 for gobbing off.
3. The fact we can moan about our club and have a sense of humour about it, unlike the redhsite.
61 Posted 28/03/2011 at 23:22:14
2. How GP catering can make tea as expensive and taste like shit
3. Peepul that moaneth not once but thrice
62 Posted 29/03/2011 at 01:16:20
63 Posted 29/03/2011 at 02:20:00
Although many Evertonians never acknowledge this, Lineker himself has always stated he was happy to stay, and was sold by the club, not Kendall.
I'd never bought the "Europe ban" line ? of all the teams, why go to Bilbao where he was going to be hamstrung in terms of who he could buy etc... Or was it just for the cheap sangria?
64 Posted 29/03/2011 at 08:17:41
b) Graeme Souness
c) The IMF
65 Posted 29/03/2011 at 09:12:20
2. David Moyes for not realising that Anichebe is shite.
3. The groundsman for opening the gates and letting Anichebe in.
66 Posted 29/03/2011 at 09:15:53
2) Not having a quality winger since ADvM! ;p
3) Not ever solving the season in season out problem of not having a quality strike partnership.
To some up, I guess Kenwrong and Moyes, oh and Hibbert!
67 Posted 29/03/2011 at 10:36:01
2) Sky and how it has reduced the Prem to such a state (along with the Chumps League) that only three clubs have won it in 16 years.
3) Being able to have more than 1 sub on the bench. Reducing it to a couple would bring back the importance of the utility player (Alan Harper anyone?) and also mean that all the best players would not join just a handful of clubs as they would not get many games.
68 Posted 29/03/2011 at 13:23:24
Great comment about the number of subs.
69 Posted 29/03/2011 at 12:47:08
2. Poster's who sign off with IMWT. I don't and never have trusted him, or the fat controller who could generate at least another 10 - 20 rants just for him.
3. Celebrity RS supporter's who pop up on the TV for any discussion red ie the unveiling of King Kenny. There's loads of them like Ricky "Farm foods" Tomlinson, Cilla "I'm a scouser cos I knocked around with the Beatles" Black. Jason McAteer (I know he's a former player)... the list could go on for miles and be one that could start off a whole new thread titled simply "Name three Celeb RS supporters you don't like".
70 Posted 29/03/2011 at 13:38:56
1. Plastic Liverpool fans who have never been to Anfield yet bang on about being the greatest fan base in the country.
2. Not being able to go to home games and having to make do with away games down south (which we lose).
3. Colina for ruining our chance to let kKilbane, Beattie, Bent and co play in the Champs league.... then again maybe he did us a favour!?
71 Posted 29/03/2011 at 13:57:10
1. Tony Hibbert
2. Leon Osman
3. Victor Anichebe
72 Posted 29/03/2011 at 16:33:06
2.Bill Kenwright's love for the club.
3. Victor Anichebe's fat, lazy arse. (How can James Vaughan's loan be justified with that lazy twat getting a game?)
73 Posted 29/03/2011 at 16:58:56
2) I can buy an Everton dart board from the official merchandise store, but not one with BK's face on it.
3) I can buy an Everton tax disk holder from the official merchandise store, but I have absolutely no idea what a tax disk is, or why I would need a piece of themed memorabilia to hold it.
74 Posted 29/03/2011 at 18:41:45
2. Clive "the Cheat" Thomas
3. Liverpool fans who deny Heysel.
75 Posted 29/03/2011 at 19:38:41
2. Hit the bar
3. Victor Anichebe
76 Posted 29/03/2011 at 19:47:00
2. Whoever came up with the term 'Blue Bill' when clearly it was meant to be 'Blue Kill'.
3. 4-5-1 at home to the likes of Wigan and West Brom.
77 Posted 29/03/2011 at 19:53:51
2. Same as number 1.
78 Posted 29/03/2011 at 21:39:23
2) Players who've stopped coming out at the Park End car park for fans to get signatures after the match.
3) Kenwright, Moyes, Hibbert, Osman, Bily, Anichebe.
79 Posted 29/03/2011 at 21:33:27
The biggest thing I hate about football is the THE FUCKERS CAN'T PLAY.
When did it become acceptable to be a pro if you can't control, pass or head the ball?
For you young fellas out there you used to gauge a good footballer by his exceptional skill, every team used to have one or two players who could beat people not just run fast.
80 Posted 29/03/2011 at 23:49:49
1. 4-5-1 formation and defensive mindset at home against inferior competition;
3. Americans wearing Man U jerseys who know fuck all about the sport, nevermind the team they claim to be fans of ? in fact, that's my #1...
81 Posted 30/03/2011 at 08:01:24
2 Too many EFC defensive tactics
3 No EFC attacking coaches.
82 Posted 30/03/2011 at 13:22:51
2. Apathy from the people who run Everton.
3. Apathy from other fans.
83 Posted 30/03/2011 at 13:31:07
H Kendall 0
C Harvey 1
F Worthington 8
A Hudson 2
M Dobson 5
D McKenzie 0
G Barry 46
E Heskey 62
D Batty 42
J Carragher 38
84 Posted 30/03/2011 at 20:06:26
Phil Neville, 59.
85 Posted 31/03/2011 at 23:11:24
2. Our local Co-op has got a cheap pasta deal running for fucking ever it seems
3. The woman who sits to my left at the match, should pay for half of my season ticket because the majority of her arse is always on my seat.
86 Posted 01/04/2011 at 02:48:55
Add Your Comments
In order to post a comment to the MailBag, you need to be logged in as a registered user of the site.
Or Sign up as a ToffeeWeb Member — it's free, takes just a few minutes and will allow you to post your comments on articles and MailBag submissions across the site.