Once again we have created a league over at Fantasy Premier League for our readers to battle it out this season.

You can join the league with code gckg29 at https://fantasy.premierleague.com

Reader Comments (16)

Chris James
1 Posted 06/08/2019 at 23:30:17
I'm in!

N.B. If you're looking for a little extra fantasy assistance www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk

Brian Wilkinson
2 Posted 07/08/2019 at 00:41:16
Joined but not sure what the code is for, never asked for code, anyway joined and no rs in my squad.

Watch out for Bazwarriors, bottom end.

Brian Wilkinson
3 Posted 07/08/2019 at 00:46:24
Ignore above now entered code for private ToffeeWeb league.
David Pearl
4 Posted 07/08/2019 at 01:23:47
I’m in. Guess I have to remove Alexander Arnold now.
Geoff Lambert
5 Posted 07/08/2019 at 01:46:15
Joined.
Brian Wilkinson
6 Posted 07/08/2019 at 01:52:51
Not sure Geoff, after doing my team I clicked onto private league and entered the code that’s above and it put me in the ToffeeWeb league.
Brian Wilkinson
7 Posted 07/08/2019 at 01:54:25
Code for the ToffeeWeb in private is gckg29
Geoff Lambert
8 Posted 07/08/2019 at 01:57:00
Thanks Brian now sorted.
Brian Wilkinson
9 Posted 07/08/2019 at 01:57:04
I'm fine with anyone's selection Dave a few had them in last season. If I win it will not be with the help of our neighbours, that's for sure.
Paul Ferry
10 Posted 08/08/2019 at 05:22:43
Dear All,

In despair of blues picking reds I am again inviting one and all to join a non-red-shite fantasy league for ToffeeWebbers on the Prem. FL site.

The code to join is rlmd4v and the name is no-red-shixx-here.

Cheers,

PF

Brian Wilkinson
11 Posted 08/08/2019 at 23:12:45
I’ve joined a Paul. Hope some more join who do not want our neighbours in their team.
David Pearl
12 Posted 09/08/2019 at 00:11:53
I joined too Paul, hope we get a few more. I know the winner of it all a couple years back did it with no redshite players so it isn’t a hinderance. I came 3 millionth last year so obviously in with a shout.
Steve Ferns
13 Posted 09/08/2019 at 15:34:21
Sorry lads, I am in the main ToffeeWeb one again this year, but as I play seriously against my mates, I must pick reds. I feel that I know a lot about their side and can make a better informed decision than most Liverpool fans about which players to pick and I would not want to handicap myself in my quest to trounce them on the fantasy football as I do every year! If this is against the rules for the league then let me know and I'll happily quit. Otherwise, expect to see 6 Merseyside based players week in, week out.

Good luck for the season and I hope we all beat our red mates to show Blues know far more about football!

tony morgan
14 Posted 10/08/2019 at 06:04:34
I've joined I would never have a redshite player in my team. It goes against all my principles. COYB.
Brian Wilkinson
15 Posted 11/08/2019 at 22:44:29
Doing well until today, Zouma cost me big time.
Sam Hoare
16 Posted 11/08/2019 at 23:03:25
I weirdly feel the opposite. Where I never put Everton players in. Think I need it as a hedge against emotions, ie, if we play badly and lose, I have some small solace in that I have no Everton players; but, if we win, then I'm too happy to care that my fantasy team is suffering!