I am a huge fan of Everton since 1990. I passionately follow the results of my favourite club and Everton is an integral part of my life. I hope that the future will bring more joy both for me and for the rest of the fans of the club.

I have a plea for you. My salary is very low and I can`t afford to buy anything that is related to Everton. Serbia is a poor country and teachers here earn very little. I survive on a shoe-string budget and I really don`t have enough money to buy Everton souvenirs or some other items of the club.

So, if that is not a big problem, send me something (eg, some used match programmes or similar) that would reward my following of the club. I repeat, I am not in a financial position to buy such things and everything that you send me would be extremely appreciated.

You can contact me via email at bogdankotarlic@yahoo.com for my postal address.

Reader Comments (6)

Phil Greenough
1 Posted 15/03/2020 at 09:16:14
Hi Bogdan, what is your email address?
Dave Williams
2 Posted 15/03/2020 at 09:26:53
Who are your favourite players Bogdan? What got you started on this club?
Derek Knox
3 Posted 15/03/2020 at 10:29:34
Glad to hear we have a Serbian representation in our fanzone. As Phil has asked you for email address, hopefully I may be able to contribute something myself.

Has your country had any effects of this Covid-19 yet? Stay in touch, and good to hear from you.

Mike Benjamin
4 Posted 15/03/2020 at 10:48:50
Hi Bogdan

I have some programmes that you can have as I need to get rid off before moving house. I haven't bought one for a few years because of space but you are welcome to some from the 70's upto 3 seasons ago. Is there a particular period that you are interested in? Text me your address on 07890306475 and I will sort something out for you.

Paul Birmingham
7 Posted 15/03/2020 at 17:35:31
Hello Bogdan, great to see you have the Evertonian blood in you, and are keeping the Royal Blue Mersey Spirit going in Serbia.

I have a brand new with labels,still packaged Le Coq Sportif track suit top, size XL, too big for me, which I’ll send to you in due course.

I’ll drop you an email, to get your address.

NB Is the COVID 19, virus, prevailing in Serbia?

“What’s Our Name?”

David Carroll
8 Posted 31/03/2020 at 12:40:25
Hi Bogdan my name is Dave. If you e mail your address and e mail I'll try to send you something.
Dave