11) See two Everton's for the price of one; actually, adult tickets at £10 are around a third of the price of a Premier League game. OAPs and juniors pay just £3.
12) The kids don't have to be up for school in the morning.
13) One of the great European nights at ....... Go one better, attend one of the great South American nights at Goodison.
14) That Chilean who got send off for clicking heels with Torres. He played 84 times for Everton. Could only happen to him. Pick out the Chile Everton players that could make it in the Prem.
15) Cast your eye over our new blue home kit.
16) Dry-run your matchday car parking for 2010-11.
17) Support the campaign for cheap tickets. £10 for adults; £3 for under-16s and OAPs. If we don't turn up when prices are low, the club may as well keep them high.
18) A rare opportunity to take and sit next to family and friends who do not normally go to the game.
19) It's one major summer sporting occasion that David Beckham won't be attending, even though one of his tattoos reads: Hibbert Scores, Me and Viccy Riot.
20) Don't miss the one game Everton cannot lose... cheer every goal.
Note: the following content is not moderated or vetted by the site owners at the time of submission. Comments are the responsibility of the poster. Disclaimer
1 Posted 14/07/2010 at 08:12:17
2 Posted 14/07/2010 at 09:26:56
Reason 22: With tickets at £10 that's an extra £20 on drink, thus helping achieve Reason 21.
3 Posted 15/07/2010 at 15:58:39
4 Posted 15/07/2010 at 16:01:51
Club box office is Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Saturday (non-Matchdays) 10am to 4pm . You may also wish to try the club website.
No, article was sent to all Evertonian websites, or I think all.
To everyone, for more background information go to www.theruleteros.com
5 Posted 19/07/2010 at 20:55:17
Add Your Comments
In order to post a comment to Fan Articles, you need to be logged in as a registered user of the site.
Or Sign up as a ToffeeWeb Member — it's free, takes just a few minutes and will allow you to post your comments on articles and MailBag submissions across the site.